Items 37-47 of 47
- Cube Cross Hybrid EXC 500 E-Hybrid Bike Black/Grey (2019)Now $3,199.00 RRP $3,999.00 SAVE $800.00
- Cube Cross Hybrid One 400 Trapeze E-Hybrid Bike Iridium/Blue (2019)Now $2,719.00 RRP $3,199.00 SAVE $480.00
- Cube Cross Hybrid One 400 Electric Hybrid Bike Iridium/Blue (2019)Now $2,719.00 RRP $3,199.00 SAVE $480.00
- Cube Attain GTC SL Disc Road Bike Carbon/Grey (2019)Now $2,559.00 RRP $3,199.00 SAVE $640.00
- Cube Acid Hybrid One 400 Electric Mountain Bike Grey/White (2019)Now $2,799.00 RRP $3,399.00 SAVE $600.00
- Cube Derailleur Hanger 10062 (Attain GTC SL Agree C:62 Pro)Now $30.00 RRP $34.99 SAVE $4.99
Items 37-47 of 47
After a brief hiatus for Cube Bikes in Australia, the German brand is back for 2016 and available exclusively at 99 Bikes. Cube is a bike manufacturer with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality and meticulous attention to detail. As well as high-performance road, mountain and commuter bikes, Cube is particularly strong in the e-bikes category and are partnered with the market leaders in electric drivetrains, Bosch.
Changes to their import model meant that Australian consumers have not been able to access Cube Bikes since 2014. We were so keen to make sure our customers had access to the Cube brand again that we decided to take on the importing job ourselves! This means the range available is what we feel is most suitable for 99 Bikes customers and their needs, and we can offer this range of incredible value by importing directly from the manufacturer.
Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head-turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.