Pacific A-Frame 2 Bike Boomerang Base Tow Ball Rack
Up to 12 months interest free
Please note You should check your local state or territory guidelines as each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the safe use of car racks and displaying your number plates while driving.
The Pacific A-Frame 2 Bike Boomerang Base is a tow ball rack for easily transporting one or two bikes. It can be fitted to almost all cars with a tow bar and is especially suited to wagons & SUVs. You can permanently mount it to the rack base underneath the tow ball and use the quick release attachments to add and remove the rack quickly.
- Velcro straps for fast & secure bike fitting
- Individual straps for each bike
- Rubber pads protect bike frame
- Dismantles for easy storage
- Strengthened boomerang base
- Suits all frame materials including carbon frames and oversize tube bikes
- Tow ball not included
- Some ladies and kids bikes will require frame converter bar
- Weight: 12.6kg
The Pacific Boomerang A-Frame 2 Bike Car Rack is suitable for fitting to motor vehicles with an Australian Standards approved tow bar with a capacity of 750kgs. It must be fitted using a 22mm or 7/8” threaded tow ball. If in doubt as to the suitability of your motor vehicle and tow bar, seek advice from a reputable tow bar fitting service.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Car Rack Sizing||2-Bike|