Pacific Boomerang A-Frame 3 Bike Towball Carrier Car Rack
Up to 12 months interest free
Please note You should check your local state or territory guidelines as each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the safe use of car racks and displaying your number plates while driving.
The Pacific A-Frame 3 Bike Boomerang Base is a tow ball rack for easily transporting up to 3 bikes. It can be fitted to almost all cars with a spare wheel on the back, especially suited to wagons & SUVs.
- Carries up to 3 Bikes
- Permanently mount the rack base and easily add the rack when needed
- Detaches and attaches without removing tow ball
- Has velcro straps for fast and secure bike fitting
- Individual straps for each bike
- Rubber pads protect bike frame
- Dismantles for easy storage
- Strengthened boomerang base
- Suits all frame materials including carbon frames and oversize tube bikes
- Tow ball not included
- Some women's and kids bikes will require frame converter bar
- Weight: 13.8kg
The Pacific Boomerang A-Frame 3 Bike Car Rack is suitable for fitting to motor vehicles with an Australian Standards approved tow bar with a capacity of 750kgs. It must be fitted using a 22mm or 7/8” threaded tow ball. If in doubt as to the suitability of your motor vehicle and tow bar, seek advice from a reputable tow bar fitting service.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Car Rack Sizing||3-Bike|