Yakima HangOver 4 Bike Hitch Rack
Up to 12 months interest free
The Yakima HangOver 4 Car Rack is the ideal car rack for families, tour operators or just riding with a bunch of your mates. The HangOver is built from tough heavy-duty steel and is Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack so that you can carry more bikes in less space. Yakima built the bike car rack to be simple and easy to use, and the tilt mechanism offers three adjustable angles to optimise the rack for your vehicle. The HangOver 4 securely supports bikes by the fork crown and even fits fat bike suspension forks with its soft padding. Yakima even added the extra touch with a built-in bottle opener. The Yakima HangOver 4 Car Rack is an innovative car rack perfect for riding with friends and enjoying the great outdoors.
- Transports up to 4 bikes using minimal space – no multiple racks or trailers required
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 3 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Built-in bottle opener. Cheers!
- Compatible with the Yakima Backswing.
- Weight: 29.50 kg
- Dimensions: L 56 cm x W 117 cm x H 152 cm
- Capacity: Up to 4 bikes (17 kg per bike)
- Recommended for hitches with a tongue rating of 113 kg or greater.
- Hitch Fit Information
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Car Rack Sizing||4-Bike|