Yakima HangOver 4 Car Rack
Up to 12 months interest free
The Yakima HangOver 4 Car Rack is the ideal car rack for families, tour operators or just riding with a bunch of your mates. The HangOver is built from tough heavy-duty steel and is Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack so that you can carry more bikes in less space. Yakima built the bike car rack to be simple and easy to use, and the tilt mechanism offers three adjustable angles to optimise the rack for your vehicle. The HangOver 4 securely supports bikes by the fork crown and even fits fat bike suspension forks with its soft padding. Yakima even added the extra touch with a built-in bottle opener. The Yakima HangOver 4 Car Rack is an innovative car rack perfect for riding with friends and enjoying the great outdoors.
- Transports up to 4 bikes using minimal space – no multiple racks or trailers required
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 3 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Built-in bottle opener. Cheers!
- Compatible with the Yakima Backswing.
- Weight: 29.50 kg
- Dimensions: L 56 cm x W 117 cm x H 152 cm
- Capacity: Up to 4 bikes (17 kg per bike)
- Recommended for hitches with a tongue rating of 113 kg or greater.
At Yakima, the engineers and designers are as passionate about the outdoors as you are. Whether it’s road cycling, mountain biking, downhill skiing, telemarking, kayaking, mountain climbing or camping with friends or family; there is someone at Yakima doing it. Yakima live it every day, they know what works and, more importantly, they know what doesn’t.
Being an active part of the outdoor community keeps Yakima connected with other enthusiasts. They use these connections to listen and learn what people need in rack systems and accessories. Combining personal experience with that of other outdoor enthusiasts, the Yakima team get what is refered to as “Insight-Inspired Innovation.”
When you go with Yakima, have the confidence of knowing that you have the finest gear-hauling solution money can buy. With Yakima handling your gear, you can focus on enjoying the outdoors.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.