Ride Mechanic Bike Milk Chain Lube 185ml
$19.99 $18.00 ? You automatically get Club Price when buying online. But there are extra benefits if you join Club 99. $16.20 ?
Up to 12 months interest free
- Has excellent penetrating-cleaning-degreasing properties to remove grime buildup and assist lube flow throughout moving chain parts.
- After film formation the chain stays exceptionally clean without greasy, sticky, wet residue to attract dust onto the drivetrain surfaces.
- Dry film coating means no wet residue buildup which can rub off to leave dark "grease" stains.
- Leaves a protective film on the crucially important internal contact surfaces of the chain between rollers, bushings, pins and plates.
- Employs a "RESERVOIR EFFECT" to deliver lube into moving parts as you ride.
- Perfect drivetrain lubricant for hot dusty rides (e.g. MTB) or in beach/sand conditions lasting under 4 hours.
- Mix in any ratio with BIKE CREAM (durable-wet-fluid) to make customised lubricant BIKE MIX e.g. 1:4 Bike Cream:Bike Milk for endurance MTB events.
Directions For Use
Stage 1: Cleaning Chain
- Degrease chain thoroughly before initial application.
- Adjust chain onto smallest rear sprocket.
- Shake BIKE MILK vigorously to re-suspend and disperse the active components.
- Rotate chain backwards and direct soaking stream of BIKE MILK onto moving chain at cassette . The chain should be visibly coated with BIKE MILK and look wet.
- Continue reverse chain rotation to allow BIKE MILK to penetrate, clean and flush contaminants from deep inside the chain.
- After 20 seconds thoroughly wipe the residue off the chain using dry cloth . This is important because the BIKE MILK will dissolve and flush the grease and dirt from the chain and carry it to the outer surfaces, and this needs to be removed from the chain.
- For a very dirty or wet chain which has been gummed up with other lubricants or washed with water then this cleaning process may need to be repeated several times.
- A full degrease is best on a routine basis or the first time Bike Milk is used on the chain.
Stage 2: Lubricate and Protect
- Rotate chain backwards and direct soaking stream of BIKE MILK onto moving chain at cassette. The chain should be visibly coated with BIKE MILK and look wet.
- Continue reverse chain rotation to allow BIKE MILK to penetrate, flush and coat moving surfaces of the chain.
- Allow the BIKE MILK to dry on all of the metal surfaces of the chain to form a protective lubricating film. Leaving overnight is recommended. In very cold (freezing) conditions Bike Milk does not evaporate as fast and needs longer time to bond to the chain.
- Repeat this apply/dry lube process several times if chain has been fully degreased or a thicker film is required for endurance rides.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Shipping Attribute||Dangerous Goods|
We found other products you might like!
- Morgan Blue Race Oil Road Lubricant 125ml$24.99 $14.00 $12.60
- Cleaner Morgan Blue Chain Cleaner 250ml$19.99 $18.00 $16.20
- Ride Mechanic Bike Mix (185ml)$19.99 $18.00 $16.20
- Krush Ultra Degreaser 1 Litre$24.99 $22.00 $19.80
- Krush Rapid Wash 1L Bike Wash$19.99 $18.00 $16.20
- TF2 Grease with Teflon 125ml$24.99 $22.00 $19.80
- Morgan Blue Extra Dry Lubricant 125ml$24.99 $23.00 $20.70
- Chain Lube Weldtite TF2 125ml Dry$19.99 $18.00 $16.20