Shimano HG601 11 speed Chain 105/SLX Q/Link
Up to 12 months interest free
The Shimano CN-HG601 Sil-Tec chain is made to be used with 11-Speed drivetrains on either road and MTB bikes. This Shimano 105 level chain boasts both low friction surface treatment SIL-TEC and PTFE (Teflon) surface coating to improve durability and ensure smooth shifting.
- Inner-plate treated with SHIMANO's ultra-low friction surface treatment “SIL-TEC” (inner plate)
- Same durability as current 10-speed chain
- System engineered drivetrain component for optimal power transfer
- Smooth and precise front and rear shifting
- Directional chain
- Weight: 257 g (114 Link)
- Weight: 257g (114Link)
|Average weight||257 g|
|Roller link plate||SIL-TEC|
|E-Bike RD system compatible||X|
Shimano is the world's largest manufactuer of bicycle components, with headquarters in Sakai, Japan. While Shimano are famous for the drivetrains and components, they also produce a wide range of shoes, pedals, wheels, and clothing. Recently Shimano has lead the market in the introduction of electronic shifting technology (Di2) to its road groupsets. Shimano's high end groupsets (Dura Ace and XTR) have been ridden to victory in the world's most famous on and off road races, including the Tour de France.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.