Bike17 Cube Hyde 50 cm black flashyellow
Up to 12 months interest free
Ditch the car and opt for bike! The Hyde has everything you need, to cut through the congestion of the city and it won't leave a hole in your wallet either.
- Easy Mount Kickstand
- Integrated Cable Routing – internal cable routing for a clean finish and pro-longed life.
- Wet Paint Surface – multi-layer wet paint applied for weight saving.
- Tapered Head Tube – Providing a more secure ride in difficult terrain and assists in direct energy transfer.
- Advanced Hydroforming – Reduced number of welds bringing down the weight and increasing durability.
|FRAME||Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 Double Butted|
|SIZE||46, 50, 54, 58, 62, Trapeze: 46, 50, 54|
|FORK||Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Taper|
|HEADSET||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"|
|STEM||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|HANDLEBAR||CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm|
|GRIPS||CUBE Performance Grip|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano FD-T3000, Topswing, 31.8mm|
|SHIFTERS||Shimano SL-M3000, Rapidfire-Plus|
|BRAKE SYSTEM||Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)|
|CRANKSET||Shimano FC-T3010, 48x36x26T, 175mm, BB-UN100, Chainguard|
|CASSETTE||Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T|
|RIMS||CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|FRONT HUB||CUBE K68F|
|REAR HUB||CUBE K68R|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 28x2.35|
|PEDALS||CUBE PP MTB|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal Prestige|
|SEAT POST||CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|SEAT CLAMP||CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm|
- Shimano's Acera groupset, with an upgrade to a Deore rear derailleur.
- Tektro HD-M285 hydraulic disc brake system, which ensures that you can stop reliably at all times.
- The frame is perfectly complemented by the light and rigid aluminium fork, which provides direct and agile handling along with plenty of tyre clearance.
- Schwalbe's 2.35in Big Apple tyres make the Hyde a comfortable companion when you have to speed over a cobbled section or drop down off a kerb, but also have good puncture resistance.
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.