Cube Reaction Race Mountain Bike (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
Please note that, in order to reduce production and delivery times, bike specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. Please be aware that these changes might not be reflected on product pages and images.
Cube Reaction Race is a high spec’d performance mountain bike. Aimed at the recreational rider looking for a quality hardtail to ride on cross-country trails.
Completely redesigned for 2018, the frame now features a “boost” spaced bolt up rear end for increased stiffness, as well as being Stealth dropper post compatible for future upgrades. Made from triple butted aluminium, the frame features a tapered head-tube for great stiffness and accurate steering, it also has internal cable routing for a clean look and a less chance of getting a cable damaged. The PressFit bottom bracket also enhances stiffness, which means more of your power is transferred into forwards momentum
A Rockshox Judy suspension fork keeps the front end pointing where you want it whilst taking of the trail chatter, giving you a smooth and confidence inspiring ride. The fork also features a remote lock-out mounted on the handlebars so you can activate it on the fly with no need to reach down to the forks.
The Sram GX Eagle drivetrain fitted on this bike is fully system engineered for optimal performance. Eagle™ drivetrains are designed, tested and proven to deliver the lightest, highest-performing, most durable systems for all riders on any trail.
The Cube Reaction Race is an ideal mountain bike for the recreational rider, great for the seasoned off roader or someone looking to upgrade from a more basic bike.
We built the Reaction Race for one thing and one thing only: to go fast. Best tie your shoes a little tighter when you climb aboard, then, because this bike will take everything that you've got and translate it into rapid forward progress. Completely reworked for 2018, we took all the best bits of the previous Reaction, made them better, and added some completely new features - like Stealth dropper post cable routing and a thru axle rear end. With a buttery smooth RockShox Judy fork, powerful Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and SRAM's Eagle GX 1x12 transmission, the Reaction Race sets new standards in its class. This is a bike that feels as good out on the trail as it does on the race course, and we reckon that's a winning formula.
With their makeover for 2018, our Reaction frames represent the state of the art in aluminium frame construction. Lighter, stronger, more efficient: that's the way we roll, and if can't make it better we'll leave it alone. So the Reaction Race has double butted 6061 aluminium tubes for superbly efficient power transfer, amazing comfort and the lowest possible weight. It boasts internal cable routing, so your gear shifts stay cleaner for longer, even in filthy trail conditions. We upgraded the rear end with a Boost thru axle and fitted a fully integrated, sealed bearing headset - so torsional rigidity is improved and the bike goes precisely where you want it to. And there's even cable routing for a Stealth dropper post, making it easy to upgrade. With our Agile Ride Geometry (ARG), it all adds up to an inspirational ride.
- Item: Cube Reaction Race black´n´blue 2018
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, Triple Butted, Advanced Hydroforming, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Color: black´n´blue
- Sizes: 27.5: 15" // 29: 17", 19", 21", 23"
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, PopLoc
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle Trigger
- Brake: Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Sram Stylo Eagle, 32T, 175mm
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub: CUBE Alloy Light
- Rear Hub: CUBE Alloy Light
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE Aluminium MTB
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
|Sizing SKUs||SM: CUH9181310015, MD: CUH9181310017, LG: CUH9181310019, XL: CUH9181310021, XXL: CUH9181310023|
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Wheel Size||27.5" (650b)|