DeFeet Aireator Australia Relief 6" Socks
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The original DeFeet sock, the Aireator has been consistently upgraded and remains the gold standard of cycling socks. Affordable and incredibly durable, Aireator's are the most popular cycling sock the world has ever known. DeFeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort, the first sock to incorporate this type of open-mesh construction.
$6 from each sale will go towards WIRES. WIRES is Australia's largest wildlife rescue organization. With the catastrophic fires currently happening, WIRES is focusing its efforts on increasing the capacity to rescue and care for individual animals, as well as help wildlife more broadly, by partnering on projects to improve the long-term outcomes for native animals.
- Eco-friendly: Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA.
- Great for running, hiking, and on the bike
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents.
- 60% Nylon, 39% Recycled Polyester, 1% Lycra.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
At the age of four, Shane Cooper arrived in the United States from England. His father distributed knitting machines. In the late 1960's, there was a lot of knitting happening in the Eastern United States. Shane grew up around knitting machines, but he was always more interested in bicycles and music. It wasn't until the early 1990's that Shane decided to turn his attention entirely toward knitting. He embarked on an entirely new way to knit socks. He found it, and he was able to create sock designs the world had never seen.
DeFeet was born in 1992. The first product was a totally customizable, open mesh weave airflow sock. The world's top endurance athletes took notice immediately. The characteristics of those early designs are evident throughout the DeFeet line, today. Elegant, simple, useful and built to last.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Defeet Sizing Chart
- MB Wear Fun Socks AnguriaNow $29.00 RRP $34.99 SAVE $5.99
- MB Wear Stelvio Socks BlueNow $27.00 RRP $29.99 SAVE $2.99
- Defeet Aireator 6" Socks Hi Viz ShazamNow $26.00 RRP $29.99 SAVE $3.99
- Castelli Rosso Corsa 13 Socks BlackNow $25.00 RRP $29.99 SAVE $4.99
- MB Wear Stelvio Socks BlackNow $27.00 RRP $29.99 SAVE $2.99
- MB Wear Fun Bike Socks WhiteNow $29.00 RRP $34.99 SAVE $5.99