Division Blitzer 20" BMX Bike Black Polished (2020)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Service
Every bike come with a complimentary free service and safety check.
The brand new Division Blitzer is a fun and exciting entry-level BMX bike for the rider that is just stepping up to a 20" bike. This is a reliable bike which is great for riding to school or learning how to ride in the street or skate park. Division built this bike with a tough Hi-Ten steel frame and forks so that you can be confident this bike can handle anything. It rolls with a one-piece crank and alloy sealed bearing hubs for a great riding experience. You'll be able to blitz your mates with the all new Division Blitzer BMX bike.
- Frame: Division 20” Hi-Ten, 19.25” TT, 13.25” CS, 75 degree HT, 71 degree ST, 1-1/8’ external headset, USA BB.
- Fork: Division 20” Hi-Ten tapered legs, 1-1/8” steer tube.
- Crankset: One Piece 165mm
- Front Hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing 3/8” axle.
- Rear hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing Cassette 9T 3/8” axle.
At 99 Bikes we go to great lengths to make sure your new bike arrives as assembled as possible and in great condition. Due to the box sizes and shipping restrictions we are unable to ship bikes with the handlebars, front wheel and pedals pre-installed, and gears and brakes tuned as we have to repack the bike. We recommend for your own safety that you get a qualified bicycle mechanic to re-install these parts before riding this bicycle. Not using a qualified bicycle mechanic is done at your own risk. Incorrectly installing these parts could cause the bike to malfunction and result in serious injury which 99 Bikes PTY LTD will not be held responsible for. Any damage as a result of improper assembly carried out by anyone who is not a qualified bicycle mechanic, will not be covered under warranty.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Bottom Bracket||USA Loose ball|
|Crankset||One piece CrMo|
|Fork||Hi-Ten tapered legs 1-1/8" steer tube|
|Hubs||Alloy Sealed Rear|
|Stem||Division Forged Alloy 1-1/8"|
|Tyres||Family F2128 20x2.3"|
|Speeds||## x ##|
|Kids Bike Sizing||20 Inch|
|Top Tube Length||19.25|
|Top Tube Length||19.x"|
Division 20" Wheel Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.
- Chain Lube Rock n Roll Gold 4oz$15.99 $13.00 $11.70
- 99 Bikes 10 in 1 Minitool$19.99 $18.00 $16.20
- BBB Chain Cleaner$49.99 $45.00 $40.50
- JetBlack Big Fella Floorpump$64.99 $54.00 $48.60
- Pro-Tec Classic Cert Matte Black Helmet$89.99 $79.00 $71.10
- Azur SP45 Floor Pump$39.99 $30.00 $27.00
- Pro-Tec Classic Cert Helmet Gloss White$89.99 $79.00 $71.10
- BBB Maxifold L Minitool$44.99 $37.00 $33.30