Division Blitzer 20" BMX Bike Gun Metal Grey Polished (2020)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
Please note, due to challenges in the product supply chain, bike specifications are subject to change without notice. Specifications listed below may not match exactly as shown in the photo.
The brand new Division Blitzer is a fun and exciting entry-level BMX bike for the rider that is just stepping up to a 20" bike. This is a reliable bike which is great for riding to school or learning how to ride in the street or skate park. Division built this bike with a tough Hi-Ten steel frame and forks so that you can be confident this bike can handle anything. It rolls with a one-piece crank and alloy sealed bearing hubs for a great riding experience. You'll be able to blitz your mates with the all new Division Blitzer BMX bike.
- Frame: Division 20” Hi-Ten, 19.25” TT, 13.25” CS, 75 degree HT, 71 degree ST, 1-1/8’ external headset, USA BB.
- Fork: Division 20” Hi-Ten tapered legs, 1-1/8” steer tube.
- Crankset: One Piece 165mm
- Front Hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing 3/8” axle.
- Rear hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing Cassette 9T 3/8” axle.
At 99 Bikes we go to great lengths to make sure your new bike arrives as assembled as possible and in great condition. Due to the box sizes and shipping restrictions we are unable to ship bikes with the handlebars, front wheel and pedals pre-installed, and gears and brakes tuned as we have to repack the bike.
We recommend for your own safety that you get a qualified bicycle mechanic to re-install these parts before riding this bicycle. Not using a qualified bicycle mechanic is done at your own risk. Incorrectly installing these parts could cause the bike to malfunction and result in serious injury which 99 Bikes PTY LTD will not be held responsible for. Any damage as a result of improper assembly carried out by anyone who is not a qualified bicycle mechanic, will not be covered under warranty.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Bottom Bracket||USA Loose ball|
|Crankset||One piece CrMo|
|Fork||Hi-Ten tapered legs 1-1/8" steer tube|
|Hubs||Alloy Sealed Rear|
|Stem||Division Forged Alloy 1-1/8"|
|Tyres||Family F2128 20x2.3"|
|Speeds||## x ##|
|Kids Bike Sizing||20 Inch|
Division 20" Wheel Sizing Chart
- Ravemen CR 1000 Lumens Front Light$139.99 $99.00 $89.10
- BBB EasyFit Deluxe Bell Black$11.99 $11.00 $9.90
- Knog Oi Classic Bike Bell (Black)$34.95 $33.00 $29.70
- AZUR Track 400/65 Lumens USB Lightset$74.99 $64.00 $57.60
- Camelbak Podium Big Chill Bottle .7L Black$29.99 $29.00 $26.10
- Camelbak Podium Bottle Black 0.7L$22.99 $22.00 $19.80