Division Blitzer 20" BMX Bike Gun Metal Grey Polished (2020)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Service
Every bike come with a complimentary free service and safety check.
The brand new Division Blitzer is a fun and exciting entry-level BMX bike for the rider that is just stepping up to a 20" bike. This is a reliable bike which is great for riding to school or learning how to ride in the street or skate park. Division built this bike with a tough Hi-Ten steel frame and forks so that you can be confident this bike can handle anything. It rolls with a one-piece crank and alloy sealed bearing hubs for a great riding experience. You'll be able to blitz your mates with the all new Division Blitzer BMX bike.
- Frame: Division 20” Hi-Ten, 19.25” TT, 13.25” CS, 75 degree HT, 71 degree ST, 1-1/8’ external headset, USA BB.
- Fork: Division 20” Hi-Ten tapered legs, 1-1/8” steer tube.
- Crankset: One Piece 165mm
- Front Hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing 3/8” axle.
- Rear hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing Cassette 9T 3/8” axle.
At 99 Bikes we go to great lengths to make sure your new bike arrives as assembled as possible and in great condition. Due to the box sizes and shipping restrictions we are unable to ship bikes with the handlebars, front wheel and pedals pre-installed, and gears and brakes tuned as we have to repack the bike.
We recommend for your own safety that you get a qualified bicycle mechanic to re-install these parts before riding this bicycle. Not using a qualified bicycle mechanic is done at your own risk. Incorrectly installing these parts could cause the bike to malfunction and result in serious injury which 99 Bikes PTY LTD will not be held responsible for. Any damage as a result of improper assembly carried out by anyone who is not a qualified bicycle mechanic, will not be covered under warranty.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Bottom Bracket||USA Loose ball|
|Crankset||One piece CrMo|
|Fork||Hi-Ten tapered legs 1-1/8" steer tube|
|Hubs||Alloy Sealed Rear|
|Stem||Division Forged Alloy 1-1/8"|
|Tyres||Family F2128 20x2.3"|
|Speeds||## x ##|
|Kids Bike Sizing||20 Inch|
Club Price: You'll automatically get Club Price when making purchases online - but there are still great benefits to joining Club 99!
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store as well as online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Division 20" Wheel Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.