Division Blitzer 20" BMX Bike Gun Metal Grey Polished (2020)
Up to 12 months interest free
The brand new Division Blitzer is a fun and exciting entry-level BMX bike for the rider that is just stepping up to a 20" bike. This is a reliable bike which is great for riding to school or learning how to ride in the street or skate park. Division built this bike with a tough Hi-Ten steel frame and forks so that you can be confident this bike can handle anything. It rolls with a one-piece crank and alloy sealed bearing hubs for a great riding experience. You'll be able to blitz your mates with the all new Division Blitzer BMX bike.
- Frame: Division 20” Hi-Ten, 19.25” TT, 13.25” CS, 75 degree HT, 71 degree ST, 1-1/8’ external headset, USA BB.
- Fork: Division 20” Hi-Ten tapered legs, 1-1/8” steer tube.
- Crankset: One Piece 165mm
- Front Hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing 3/8” axle.
- Rear hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing Cassette 9T 3/8” axle.
|Bottom Bracket||USA Loose ball|
|Crankset||One piece CrMo|
|Fork||Hi-Ten tapered legs 1-1/8" steer tube|
|Hubs||Alloy Sealed Rear|
|Stem||Division Forged Alloy 1-1/8"|
|Tyres||Family F2128 20x2.3"|
|Shipping Attribute||Shippable Bike|
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
20" Freestyle BMX Sizing Chart
This is only an estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.