Division Reark BMX Bike Black Polished (2020)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Service
Every bike come with a complimentary free service and safety check.
The Division Reark BMX bike sets the standard high for the rider that is after a bike to start out in the world of freestyle BMX. The Reark is a reliable bike which is great value for money given the level of spec for an entry level bike. Division built this bike with a tough and reliable Hi-Ten Steel frame (19.5" TT) and forks so that you can be confident this bike can handle anything, while remaining agile and nimble enough to tear up the park. It rolls with a Tubular 3 piece CrMo 170mm Crankset and sealed bearing hubs for smooth and slick ride. The Reark is finished off with aDivision Top Load Forged Alloy stem and Division 2.3" tyres for the ultimate freestyle ride. The Division Reark is a bold and vibrant BMX shredder which is ambitious and exciting on the streets or in the skate park.
- Frame: Division Reark 20” Hi-Ten, 19.5” TT, 13.25” CS, 75 degree HT, 71 degree ST. 1-1/8’ external headset, MID BB.
- Fork: Division Reark 20” Hi-Ten tapered legs, 1-1/8” steer tube
- Crankset: CrMo tubular 3 Piece 170mm
- Front Hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing 3/8” axle
- Rear hub: Division Alloy Sealed Bearing Cassette 9T 14mm axle
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Mid BB|
|Crankset||3 piece tubular CrMo|
|Fork||Hi-Ten tapered legs 1-1/8" steer tube|
|Hubs||Alloy Sealed Rear|
|Stem||Division Forged Alloy 1-1/8"|
|Tyres||Family F2128 20x2.3"|
|Speeds||## x ##|
|Kids Bike Sizing||20 Inch|
Club Price: You'll automatically get Club Price when making purchases online - but there are still great benefits to joining Club 99!
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store as well as online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Division 20" Wheel Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.