Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel 800g Raspberry
Up to 12 months interest free
Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel has been designed to maximise performance and endurance in athletes. With recommended nutrition levels by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), the performance fuel contains the recommended levels of sodium and potassium for maximised rehydration during performance. It replaces lost electrolytes that are a result of strenuous exercise and assists in improved performance, endurance and stamina.
How Rehydration Performance Fuel Works:
- Replaces electrolytes lost in sweat.
- Improves endurance and stamina.
- Enhances endurance performance.
- Provides carbohydrates for energy.
- Provides sodium and potassium at levels recommended for athletes in endurance events.
- Helps prevent muscular cramps and spasms.
- Carbohydrates for Energy
- 6% carbohydrate formula providing 20g of carbohydrates per does.
- Lasts for longer than an hour
- Combination of fructose and maltodextrin improves carbohydrate absorption and fluid uptake.
- No artificial flavouring, colouring and preservatives
- Gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose free
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||1.6 g|
|(Meta Mag® - Magnesium diglycinate)|
|Equivalent elemental Magnesium||163 mg|
|Sodium chloride||446 mg|
|Equivalent elemental Sodium||176 mg|
|Calcium amino acid chelate||210 mg|
|Equivalent elemental Calcium||42 mg|
|Potassium citrate||185 mg|
|Equivalent elemental Potassium||67 mg|
Maltodextrin, fructose, malic acid, natural and nature identical flavours, silica - colloidal anhydrous (silica) and natural colour.
Directions For Use (Adults):
- In preparation for exercise/magnesium and carbohydrate loading (Hypertonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 200 mL of water. Drink one dose three times per day, 2 to 3 days before an event to maximise muscle magnesium and endurance.
- Before exercise (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. Drink one to two doses 30 minutes before exercise.
- For endurance, stamina and performance (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. Drink one dose every hour of exercise.
- For rehydration (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. Drink one dose every 20 minutes of exercise.
- For daily hydration (Isotonic):
- Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water.
- Or take as required for your performance requirements. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- For low carbohydrate rehydration consider Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel.
- Each dose (25 g) contains 361 kJ (87 cal) of energy.
- The maximum recommended daily dose (100 g) contains 704 mg of sodium.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur. Store below 30°C.
Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel is available in:
|Click & Collect||Yes|
- Azur CO2 Cartridge 16g$5.99 $4.00 $3.60
- SIS GO PLUS Orange Isotonic Energy Gel 60mL$3.99 $3.80 $3.42
- KWT Air Rego C02 Inflator with 2 x 16g CO2 Cartridges$29.99 $24.00 $21.60
- Camelbak Podium Big Chill Bottle White/Black 0.7L$29.99 $29.00 $26.10
- Camelbak Podium And Peak Fitness Replacement Cap$9.99 $9.00 $8.10
- SIS GO PLUS Lemon & Lime Isotonic Energy Gel 60mL$3.99 $3.80 $3.42