GU Gel (Salted Caramel) [w/CAFFEINE]
Up to 12 months interest free
GU Gel (Salted Caramel) [WITH CAFFEINE] has been designed to fuel athletes during exercise and assist in speeding recovery. It's the world's first energy gel and to this day still remains as one of the most efficient. Designed for daily endurance sports and training, however GU can be used at anytime to fuel a workout. The pack itself contains 100 calories which is made up of predominantly (70-80%) complex carbohydrates, allowing to fuel energy demands during exercise. It also replenishes sodium that is commonly lost through the process of sweating.
- Electrolytes which help maintain optimum hydration
- Carbohydrates which deliver ready to use energy
- Amino Acids assisting in decreased mental fatigue and muscle damage
- *Caffeine for enhanced performance and concentration. GU Energy Gels come in both Caffeine and non-caffeinated flavoures. Only enough caffeine is used for enhanced performance.
- GU Gels convert fructose into energy quickly making it available for muscles to use.
|Serving Size 1 Packet (32g)|
|Servings per container 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|*Average values based on a 2000 calorie diet|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
TRAINING: Eat one GU 15 minutes before and then one GU every 30 to 45 minutes during training.
RACING: Eat one GU 45 minutes before the start, one GU 15 minutes before the start, and then one GU every 30 to 45 minutes during the race.
Always wash down GU with a few gulps of GU Electrolyte Brew® or water.
Once opened, consume the entire packet for maximum benefits
Maltodextrin, Water, Fructose, Leucine, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Valine, Natural
Flavor, Green Tea (Leaf) Extract (Contains Caffeine), Gellan Gum, Isoleucine, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
GU GELS AVAILABLE IN:
AVAILABLE ONLINE & IN-STORE
We believe eating is training. Which is why, for over 20 years, we’ve been driven to answer three simple questions: What to eat? When to eat? How much to eat? We ask these questions over and over again… during training, on the trail, in the lab, at the end of a marathon, before a triathlon, in the feed zone, during halftime, at the summit, in the gym… and what have we learned? A lot.
Outside of training and competition, the answer can be as simple as an apple, almonds, or whole grains. But, as we’ve tested, refined, and studied, our science has concluded that the body needs more (or rather less) to truly optimize our training, competition and recovery. The building blocks of peak performance are simple, and we’ve distilled them to their basic forms, so you can go further, get faster, and feel better doing it.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.