Giro Manifest MIPS Helmet Olive
5% Best Price Guarantee*
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%. Plus for a limited time only, find any comparable competitor’s bike cheaper than ours, and we will beat it by 5%!^
- Applies to any cheaper price found in Australia.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- * Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more.
- ^ Comparable brands are defined as Giant, Trek, Scott or Avanti, learn more.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Giro Manifest MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet sets itself apart from the pack with top of the line Spherical Technology and MIPS to give you the highest level of protection. Spherical Technology is powered by MIPS and redirects impacts forces away from the brain as it allows the outer layer to rotate during a crash and also eliminates the normal plastic slip. The progressive layering design used by Giro gives you maximum protection against both high and low level impacts as it utilises an AURA reinforcing arch through the middle of the helmet. You get best in class ventilation thanks to 19 Wind Tunnel Vents with Internal Channelling for unparalleled performance. Giro has also updated the Roc Loc Trail Air System for extra high impact resistance and dynamic strength. The Giro Manifest MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet is the premium trail and enduro helmet you've been looking for, built to offer the highest level of protection with unrivalled design and technology that also gives you an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Spherical Technology: With Spherical Technology, best-in-class ventilation, deep coverage and luxurious comfort, Manifest is the most premium trail-riding helmet available.
- Progressive Layering: Dual-density foam liners designed to address high- and low-speed impacts for more comprehensive energy management.
- Reinforcing Arch: Structural integrity is bolstered by the shatter-resistant and translucent AURA reinforcing arch that runs throughout the helmet.
- Integrated Eyewear Grippers: Integrated eyewear grippers help secure sunglasses
- MIPS® Brain Protection System: All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- Adjustable Visor: This visor features an adjustment mechanism that lets you move the visor up and down in indexed steps. These steps include three riding positions plus a high position for goggle storage above your brow. The design allows you to easily adjust your visor with one hand while riding.
- XT2® Anti-Microbial Padding: Pure silver is the secret ingredient that gives XT2® the power to provide natural, permanent anti-odor protection to keep your helmet feeling and smelling fresh.
- Construction: In-Mold Construction With Progressive Layering, Full Lower Hardbody Coverage
- Ventilation Type: 19 Wind Tunnel™ Vents With Internal Channeling
- Gender: Unisex
- Fit System: Roc Loc® Trail Air Fit System
- Product Weight: 346 Grams (Size Medium).
- Sizing- XS: 47-51cm, SM: 51-55cm, MD: 55-59cm, LG: 59-63cm, XL: 61-65cm
|Sizing SKUs||MD:2800770016009, LG:2800770016011|
Giro was founded more than 30 years ago by Jim Gentes, a man with an obsession for design and answering unmet needs. That obsession led him to start making his own products, and ultimately resulted in a company committed to serving the rider through personal expression and advanced performance. Our world has changed dramatically in the past three decades, but Giro has remained steadfastly committed to serving enthusiast riders. We are and always will be a product brand. We argue for weeks about the difference of less than a millimeter in a footwear last, of a headform or the chamfered edge of a vent. We are the brand that sweats the details. From an opening price point helmet to the fit and fabric of our t-shirts to the positive click that the Switchblade makes when the chinbar is engaged. It’s that attention to detail that sets Giro apart. We understand that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to the smallest of details. It’s because you keep climbing. That’s why we do what we do. So as long as you keep striving for faster, bigger and better, we’ll keep making the gear that gets you there.