Giro DND Full Finger Gloves Black
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The DND™ (Down And Dirty) is all about the essentials – fit, durability and control. It’s built to be affordable and long-wearing, with a supple feel thanks to the Super Fit™ engineered AX Suede™ palm that eliminates excess material and bunching. The upper breathes well, and offers 4-way stretch for maximum comfort dayin and day-out. These features and simple construction make the DND the favorite among dirt jumpers and trail riders alike.
- Palm: Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit, Ax Suede™ synthetic leather for durability
- Upper: Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch breathable mesh; Reinforced fingertips for hard-wearing durability; Flex zones at the knuckles enhance articulation
- Padding: 2mm EVA crash pad distributes impact energy
- Highly absorbent wiping surface
- Simple, slip-on design
- Silicone fingertip print provides enhanced grip
- Touchscreen Technology.
|Sizing SKUs||2631660001007, 2631660001009, 2631660001011, 2631660001013, 2631660001015|
Giro was founded more than 30 years ago by Jim Gentes, a man with an obsession for design and answering unmet needs. That obsession led him to start making his own products, and ultimately resulted in a company committed to serving the rider through personal expression and advanced performance. Our world has changed dramatically in the past three decades, but Giro has remained steadfastly committed to serving enthusiast riders. We are and always will be a product brand. We argue for weeks about the difference of less than a millimeter in a footwear last, of a headform or the chamfered edge of a vent. We are the brand that sweats the details. From an opening price point helmet to the fit and fabric of our t-shirts to the positive click that the Switchblade makes when the chinbar is engaged. It’s that attention to detail that sets Giro apart. We understand that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to the smallest of details. It’s because you keep climbing. That’s why we do what we do. So as long as you keep striving for faster, bigger and better, we’ll keep making the gear that gets you there.
Club Price: You'll automatically get Club Price when making purchases online - but there are still great benefits to joining Club 99!
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store as well as online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Giro Gloves Sizing Chart
|Size||Width (Inches)||Length (Inches|