Giro Compound/Fixture MIPS UXL Helmet Matt Grey 58-65cm
5% Best Price Guarantee*
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%. Plus for a limited time only, find any comparable competitor’s bike cheaper than ours, and we will beat it by 5%!^
- Applies to any cheaper price found in Australia.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- * Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more.
- ^ Comparable brands are defined as Giant, Trek, Scott or Avanti, learn more.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Giro Compound MIPS Helmet is the light and versatile helmet you need to hit the dirt hard and enjoy the great outdoors with a helmet that doesn't weigh you down. From intense trails to gentle climbs this helmet will give you a safe and secure fit on every single ride. The highlight is the MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system) which protects you against rotational forces and in combination with the full hardbody polycarbonate shell ensures that you're well protected. Safety is equally matched by comfort, designed with 18 vents for breathability and quick dry EPS liner to make sure that you don't get too sweaty. Giro made this helmet with the Roc-Loc adjustment system so that you can customise the fit to suit your needs and you can also remove the visor to suit your own riding style. The Giro Compound MIPS Helmet is an affordable mountain bike specific helmet that ticks every box for the beginner to intermediate level mountain bike rider.
- MIPS: Integrated mips (multi-directional impact protection system) - allows you to customise fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact
- Construction: In mould construction, Full hardbody shell
- Shell type: Polycarbonate shell
- Number of vents: 18
- Interior/liner type: Quick-dry padding
- Fit system: Roc loc sport
- Impact liner type: EPS
- Certification: CPSC Bicycle
- Visor: Removable.
Giro was founded more than 30 years ago by Jim Gentes, a man with an obsession for design and answering unmet needs. That obsession led him to start making his own products, and ultimately resulted in a company committed to serving the rider through personal expression and advanced performance. Our world has changed dramatically in the past three decades, but Giro has remained steadfastly committed to serving enthusiast riders. We are and always will be a product brand. We argue for weeks about the difference of less than a millimeter in a footwear last, of a headform or the chamfered edge of a vent. We are the brand that sweats the details. From an opening price point helmet to the fit and fabric of our t-shirts to the positive click that the Switchblade makes when the chinbar is engaged. It’s that attention to detail that sets Giro apart. We understand that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to the smallest of details. It’s because you keep climbing. That’s why we do what we do. So as long as you keep striving for faster, bigger and better, we’ll keep making the gear that gets you there.