Giro Cormick MIPS Helmet Highlight Yellow 54-61cm
5% Best Price Guarantee*
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%. Plus for a limited time only, find any comparable competitor’s bike cheaper than ours, and we will beat it by 5%!^
- Applies to any cheaper price found in Australia.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- * Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more.
- ^ Comparable brands are defined as Giant, Trek, Scott or Avanti, learn more.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Giro Cormic MIPS Helmet is a comfortable helmet with wide coverage and excellent ventilation for a smooth ride in your urban environment. This casual style helmet is perfect for commuting or riding with friends, but that doesn't mean safety isn't the number one priority. It is designed with the renowned MIPS technology which protects your head against rotational forces and together with the full hardbody polycarbonate shell gives you excellent protection. Breathe easy with the 18 wide vents to keep you cool, and adjust your fit on the go with the Roc-Loc Sports fit system which gives you the perfect fit. The Giro Cormic MIPS Helmet has the versatility to handle all of your urban riding needs with safety, comfort and style.
- MIPS: Integrated mips (multi-directional impact protection system) - allows you to customise fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact
Construction: In mould construction, Full hardbody shell
- Shell type: Polycarbonate shell
- Number of vents: 18
- Interior/liner type: Quick-dry padding
- Fit system: Roc loc sport
- Impact liner type: EPS
- Certification: CPSC Bicycle
Giro was founded more than 30 years ago by Jim Gentes, a man with an obsession for design and answering unmet needs. That obsession led him to start making his own products, and ultimately resulted in a company committed to serving the rider through personal expression and advanced performance. Our world has changed dramatically in the past three decades, but Giro has remained steadfastly committed to serving enthusiast riders. We are and always will be a product brand. We argue for weeks about the difference of less than a millimeter in a footwear last, of a headform or the chamfered edge of a vent. We are the brand that sweats the details. From an opening price point helmet to the fit and fabric of our t-shirts to the positive click that the Switchblade makes when the chinbar is engaged. It’s that attention to detail that sets Giro apart. We understand that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to the smallest of details. It’s because you keep climbing. That’s why we do what we do. So as long as you keep striving for faster, bigger and better, we’ll keep making the gear that gets you there.