Giro Tremor MIPS Helmet UY Matt Purple 50-57cm
5% Best Price Guarantee*
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%. Plus for a limited time only, find any comparable competitor’s bike cheaper than ours, and we will beat it by 5%!^
- Applies to any cheaper price found in Australia.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- * Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more.
- ^ Comparable brands are defined as Giant, Trek, Scott or Avanti, learn more.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Giro Tremor MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet is the youth helmet that offers all of the features of a full size helmet. Designed with the gold standard Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®) which protects against rotational forces and an in-mould construction full polycarbonate hard shell for the ultimate level of protection. The lightweight design allows little shredders to dominate off-road in comfort thanks to the Roc Loc adjustable fit system and quick dry padding. This helmet meets CPSC Bicycle standards and with MIPS technology, parents and kids can be confident in the safety of the helmet. The Giro Tremor MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet is great value for a youth helmet, everything that the big guys and girls get just in a small custom youth fit.
- MIPS: Integrated mips (multi-directional impact protection system) - allows you to customise fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact
- Construction: In mould construction, Full hardbody shell
- Shell type: Polycarbonate shell
- Number of vents: 18
- Interior/liner type: Extra Plush Padding
- Fit system: Roc loc sport
- Impact liner type: EPS
- Certification: CPSC Bicycle
- Visor: Removable.
Giro was founded more than 30 years ago by Jim Gentes, a man with an obsession for design and answering unmet needs. That obsession led him to start making his own products, and ultimately resulted in a company committed to serving the rider through personal expression and advanced performance. Our world has changed dramatically in the past three decades, but Giro has remained steadfastly committed to serving enthusiast riders. We are and always will be a product brand. We argue for weeks about the difference of less than a millimeter in a footwear last, of a headform or the chamfered edge of a vent. We are the brand that sweats the details. From an opening price point helmet to the fit and fabric of our t-shirts to the positive click that the Switchblade makes when the chinbar is engaged. It’s that attention to detail that sets Giro apart. We understand that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to the smallest of details. It’s because you keep climbing. That’s why we do what we do. So as long as you keep striving for faster, bigger and better, we’ll keep making the gear that gets you there.