Giro Vasona MIPS Women's Helmet Heatwave 50-57cm
5% Best Price Guarantee + Comparable Bike Price Beat*
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.* Plus for a limited time only, find any comparable competitor’s bike cheaper than ours, and we will beat it by 5%!^
- Applies to any cheaper price found in Australia.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more.
- ^Comparable brands are defined as Giant, Trek, Scott or Avanti, learn more.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Giro Vasona MIPS Helmet is a comfortable women's specific helmet with wide coverage and excellent ventilation for a smooth ride in on the dirt or pavement. This casual sport style helmet is perfect for commuting or riding with friends, but that doesn't mean safety isn't the number one priority. It is designed with the renowned MIPS technology which protects your head against rotational forces and together with the full hardbody polycarbonate shell gives you excellent protection. Breathe easy with the 22 wide vents to keep you cool, and adjust your fit on the go with the Roc-Loc Sports fit system which gives you the perfect fit in this women's specific universal fit size. The Giro Vasona MIPS Helmet has the versatility to handle all of your riding needs with safety, comfort and style, this lightweight helmet deliver great value on every front which makes it the ideal entry-level helmet.
- MIPS: Integrated mips (multi-directional impact protection system) - allows you to customise fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact
Construction: In mould construction, Full hardbody shell
- Shell type: Polycarbonate shell
- Number of vents: 22
- Interior/liner type: Quick-dry padding
- Fit system: Roc loc sport
- Impact liner type: EPS
- Certification: CPSC Bicycle
Giro was founded more than 30 years ago by Jim Gentes, a man with an obsession for design and answering unmet needs. That obsession led him to start making his own products, and ultimately resulted in a company committed to serving the rider through personal expression and advanced performance. Our world has changed dramatically in the past three decades, but Giro has remained steadfastly committed to serving enthusiast riders. We are and always will be a product brand. We argue for weeks about the difference of less than a millimeter in a footwear last, of a headform or the chamfered edge of a vent. We are the brand that sweats the details. From an opening price point helmet to the fit and fabric of our t-shirts to the positive click that the Switchblade makes when the chinbar is engaged. It’s that attention to detail that sets Giro apart. We understand that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to the smallest of details. It’s because you keep climbing. That’s why we do what we do. So as long as you keep striving for faster, bigger and better, we’ll keep making the gear that gets you there.
Club Price: You'll automatically get Club Price when making purchases online - but there are still great benefits to joining Club 99!
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store as well as online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.