Giro Verce Women's Helmet Purple 50-57cm
5% Best Price Guarantee + Comparable Bike Price Beat*
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.* Plus for a limited time only, find any comparable competitor’s bike cheaper than ours, and we will beat it by 5%!^
- Applies to any cheaper price found in Australia.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more.
- ^Comparable brands are defined as Giant, Trek, Scott or Avanti, learn more.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Giro Verce Women’s Helmet is designed to dominate trails for riders new and old. This modern mountain bike helmet is built to be light and breathable so that you can test your limits in comfort, while the safety features allow you to ride with confidence. The in-mould polycarbonate full hardbody shell is durable and gives you a high level of protection while you're riding. Add to that the versatile Roc Loc fit adjustment system for comfort, as well as the extra plush padding which makes this helmet a winner. The Giro Verce is a women’s specific helmet that is safe and offers a fit and style specific to the female rider that wants to head off-road.
- Construction: In mould construction, Full hardbody shell
- Shell type: Polycarbonate shell
- Number of vents: 18
- Interior/liner type: Extra Plush Padding
- Fit system: Roc loc sport
- Impact liner type: EPS
- Certification: CPSC Bicycle
- Visor: Removable.
Giro was founded more than 30 years ago by Jim Gentes, a man with an obsession for design and answering unmet needs. That obsession led him to start making his own products, and ultimately resulted in a company committed to serving the rider through personal expression and advanced performance. Our world has changed dramatically in the past three decades, but Giro has remained steadfastly committed to serving enthusiast riders. We are and always will be a product brand. We argue for weeks about the difference of less than a millimeter in a footwear last, of a headform or the chamfered edge of a vent. We are the brand that sweats the details. From an opening price point helmet to the fit and fabric of our t-shirts to the positive click that the Switchblade makes when the chinbar is engaged. It’s that attention to detail that sets Giro apart. We understand that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to the smallest of details. It’s because you keep climbing. That’s why we do what we do. So as long as you keep striving for faster, bigger and better, we’ll keep making the gear that gets you there.
Club Price: You'll automatically get Club Price when making purchases online - but there are still great benefits to joining Club 99!
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store as well as online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.