Lazer Blade Plus MIPS Helmet Black
Up to 12 months interest free
The Lazer Blade Plus MIPS Helmet takes top of the line desgin and peformance features and packs them into a more affordable model. This is the helmet you wear on your weekend rides and your daily commutes. Its narrow shape combined with the Advanced Rollsys® retention system provides an excellent fit and great adjustability. It has 22 vents to keep you cool and the weight is kept down to make sure you can fly down the road in comfort. The Blade+ comes with a bottomshell to provide a clean finish and additional impact protection. This helmet is compatible with rear helmet LED lights and Lazer LifeBeam. The Lazer Blade Plus MIPS Helmet has every safety and comfort features you could hope for in a helmet.
- Lightweight: One of the lightest helmets available on the market.
- Advanced Rollsys System: Ponytail-friendly topmounted fit system for easy horizontal and vertical adjustment.
- Lazer Aeroshell compatible: Upgrade Upgrade for increased aerodynamic protection, and complete protection from the elements.
- Rear LED Light compatible: Upgrade for increased visibility at night.
- Lazer LifeBEAM compatible: Upgrade for chest strap-free heartrate monitoring with Lazer LifeBEAM.
- Premium features: Distinctive bottomshell finishing. Comfortable Round Fit.
- FIT SYSTEM: ARS Advanced Rollsys® retention system
- CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold
- VENTILATION: 22 Vents
- WEIGHT: 230 g (S)
- 52 - 56cm small
- 55 - 59cm medium
- 58 - 61cm large.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Sizing SKUs||LG:BLA2197886600, MD:BLA2197886601, SM:BLA2197886602|
Lazer is a Belgian manufactuer of bicycle helmets, the oldest in the world with customers in more than 50 countries. Lazer is about a synergy of design, comfort, safety, technology and performance, and in it's 90 + years has teamed up with champions across all forms of cycling. Currently, Lazer helmets are worn by UCI Pro Tour team Lotto Belisol.