MET Rivale Helmet White
Up to 12 months interest free
The Met Rivale Helmet is a lightweight helmet that doesn’t sacrifice breathability or safety. Weighing in at 230g the Rivale is as compact as possible, giving nothing away in the power-to-weight stakes, despite being primarily an aero helmet. It protects you with a shock absorbing polystyrene inner shell and MET’s top of the line retention system, which provides an ideal balance between comfort and weight.
The contact points increase comfort with a larger cradle surface area which is also designed to aid ventilation at the back of the head. Venilation is a big factor in the design of the helmet, untuilising what is known as the Venturi effect, hot air in the helmet is pulled to the rear exhaust vents providing a greater cooling effect. Put simply, the Met Rivale Helmet is a premium lightweight helmet that is comfortable, well made and outstanding value.
- Weight: 230g (Medium)
- EPS liner technology: In-mold EPS intelligent fusion
- Outer shell construction: Integral in-mould
- Comfort: Anti-pinch buckle with Air Lite straps, 2016 air lite divider and Aerodynamic strap anchor design
- Sizing: Medium: 54cm to 58cm / Large: 59cm to 62cm
- Product Data
- Retention system: Safe-t advanced, 360 degrees
- Padding: Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads.
- Be seen: Reflective rear stickers. Compatible with Safe-T Advanced USB rechargeable rear light (sold separately)
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Chin strap buckle: Anti-pinch buckle
- Straps and Divider: Air lite straps. Anti-slip cam divider
- Fit system: Safe-T Advanced
- Comfort: Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads. Hand washable
- Be seen: Reflective rear sticker
- Compatibility: MET USB LED light device
- Certifications: CE, AS/NZ, US
For more than 28 years, MET has led the way in developing innovative solutions for keeping cyclists safe. The company’s head office is located in Talamona, a small town in the heart of the Italian Alps, and the brand has always been associated with efficiency, attention to detail, design, innovation, high performance, reliability and sustainable development.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.