How Bike Delivery Works

×
Timeline Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Timeline

Delivered ready to ride in 4 to 10 days


How Bike Delivery Works
Bike  Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Place your order

Select the product you are interested in, Select delivery and type in your postcode, Select Bike Delivery, if this is not available there is no available stock nearby

Phone Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Order Confirmation

Once your order is placed we will be in contact with you within 2 hours, to confirm your order.

Building a bike Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Bike Build

Your bike will be built up at your local 99 bikes by one of our expert mechanics and safety checked prior to delivery.

Bike Service Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Delivery

Your bike is delivered to your door by a 99 Bikes expert who will walk you through your new bike and answer any questions you may have.

How Same Day Delivery Works?

×
Timeline Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Timelines

Delivered before 8:30pm same day


How Same Day Delivery Works
Helmet Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Place your order

All Orders placed before 3pm will be booked for same day shipping. Orders placed after 3pm will be delivered next day.

Phone Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Order Confirmation

Once your order is placed we will be in contact with you within 2 hours, to confirm your order.

Truck Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Pick up and Tracking

Our trusted courier partner will pick up your order and send you tracking information.

Delivery Icon - Local Hand Delivery

Delivery

Your order will be delivered before 8:30 pm on the same day the order was placed.

MET Trenta Helmet Black

$349.00 $289.00   ? You automatically get Club Price when buying online. But there are extra benefits if you join Club 99. $260.10  
To access Gold Price, sign in or join for $35.
In stock

Delivery options

Request a Price Beat

Up to 12 months interest free

Unparalleled fit and ventilation - The MET Trenta was created to mark our 30th anniversary year. We wanted to develop a helmet for elite riders, a competitive edge for the best in the sport. The name, of course, is the Italian for ‘30’

Head contact surface - the MET Trenta was built in such a way that only 30% of the head will be in contact with the helmet when you’re wearing it. This allows the other 70% to benefit from the optimised airflow passing through the internal cavity, keeping you cooler as you ride.

Features

  • In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
  • Sunglasses ports
  • Safe-T Orbital Fit System
  • 360° Head belt, Vertical and occipital adjustment
  • Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
  • Air Lite straps
  • Adjustable cam divider
  • Reflective rear stickers
  • Internal Air Channeling
  • Helmet soft bag

Specifications

  • Colour: Black
  • Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
More Information
SKU HLMMETTRENTABLK
Click & Collect Yes
Delivery Available Yes
Sizing SKUs LG: MT3HM114L0NO1, MD: MT3HM114M0NO1, SM: MT3HM114S0NO1
Multi-Adjust Yes

MET Helmets Sizing Guide

Road Bike Helmets

ModelSMMDLGXL
Codatronca52 - 56cm56 - 58cm58 - 61cm
Drone Wide Body54 - 58cm59 - 62cm
Idolo52 - 59cm60 - 64cm
Manta52 - 56cm54 - 58cm59 - 62cm
Rivale52 - 56cm54 - 58cm59 - 62cm
Strale52 - 56cm56 - 58cm59 - 62cm
Trenta52 - 56cm56 - 58cm58 - 61cm

Mountain Bike Helmets

ModelSMSM/MDMDMD/LGLG
Echo52 - 57cm57 - 60cm
Lupo54 - 58cm59 - 62cm
Parachute51 - 56cm54 - 58cm59 - 62cm
Parachute MCR52 - 56cm56 - 58cm58 - 61cm
Roam52 - 56cm56 - 58cm58 - 62cm
Roam MIPS52 - 56cm56 - 58cm59 - 62cm
Terra54 - 61cm
Terranova52 - 56cm56 - 58cm58 - 61cm

Youth Helmets

ModelSMMDUnisize
Buddy46 - 53cm
Crackerjack52 - 57cm
Eldar52 - 57cm
Elfo46 - 53cm
Genio52 - 57cm
Super Buddy52 - 57cm
Yo-Yo51 - 55cm54 - 57cm
 

Improve Product Information