Castelli Gabba 2 Jersey Light Black
Up to 12 months interest free
Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
• Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
• Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
• Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
• Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
• Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap
• 3 rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
• Main Fabric: 92%Polyester 8%Elastane
• Bottom Torso: 70%Polyamide 30%Elastane
• Rear Sleeve Inserts: 84%Polyamide 16%Elastane
• Inner Neck: 90%Polyester 10%Elastane
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.