- LED Light Head with OLED Display
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Handlebar Mount fit up to 35mm
- USB Charging Cable.
NiteRider Lumina OLED 1200 Boost Front Light
Up to 12 months interest free
The NiteRider® Lumina™ OLED 1200 Boost is an innovative bike light that removes the guesswork related to battery life, allowing you to plan your next ride safely with complete confidence, day or night. The OLED multifunctional digital display screen delivers precise battery run times as a percentage and actual time for the Lumina™ OLED’s 9 lighting levels. The Lumina™ OLED 1200 Boost features a custom engineered collimator sense, producing a generous widespread beam pattern. With Boost Mode providing a stunning 1200 lumens of maximum light output, this makes the Lumina™ OLED highly capable for use when navigating through diverse riding conditions.
- 1200 lumen Boost Mode! Unleash maximum LED output
- New Collimator Lens, distributes a generous even widespread beam
- 5 Light Levels plus 4 Daylight Flash Modes
- CREE™ LED at 6000k
- Multifunctional OLED screen displays current light mode and precise run times
- FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
- Intellicharge™ – Reduce charge time in half!
- Backlit buttons for easy to use interface in any lighting condition
- Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Convenient USB rechargeable.
- Run Times: 275lum: 6 hours, 550lum: 3 hours, 1000lum: 1.5 hours, 75lum: 18 hours, 1200lum: 1 hour
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service.NiteRider began by accident and by necessity. Tom Carroll, a fanatical athlete and outdoors man from Southern California had a problem. The best surf around was better at night, after the crowds had gone home. Since there was nothing even remotely usable to light up the waves, Tom had to design a solution from scratch.A builder and designer by trade and inventor by passion, Tom was obsessed with making his lights the best. His second attempt defined everything that a light for “extreme sports” had to be – waterproof, very bright, lightweight and hands free. What he found is that it not only worked for surfing, but for the long bike trails that accessed those perfect, hidden breaks.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.