NiteRider Lumina Swift 300 Front Light
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The NiteRider® Swift™ 300 delivers everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it’s USB Rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts.
Although small in size, make no mistake; the Swift™ 300 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 300 lumens! Powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, in Walk Mode, the Swift™ 300 can run for up to twenty-seven hours before it needs a charge.
- Smooth 300 lumen beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design
- Highly durable design made with fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Innovative Collimator Lens – optimizes your field of view
- Built-in, easy on and off handlebar strap mount
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- Fuel Gauge / Battery Level Indicator
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Run Times: 100lum: 11 hours, 175lum: 5 hours, 300lum: 2 hours
- Convenient USB rechargeable.
- LED Head Light
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Build-in, Handlebar Mount
- USB Charging Cable.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service.NiteRider began by accident and by necessity. Tom Carroll, a fanatical athlete and outdoors man from Southern California had a problem. The best surf around was better at night, after the crowds had gone home. Since there was nothing even remotely usable to light up the waves, Tom had to design a solution from scratch.A builder and designer by trade and inventor by passion, Tom was obsessed with making his lights the best. His second attempt defined everything that a light for “extreme sports” had to be – waterproof, very bright, lightweight and hands free. What he found is that it not only worked for surfing, but for the long bike trails that accessed those perfect, hidden breaks.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.