NiteRider Sentry Aero 260 Reear Light
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The NiteRider® Sentry™ Aero 260 is a lightweight, aero tail light featuring dual LED light strips to deliver 260 lumens of Daylight Visible red light. An inner and outer lens design helps to shape light output, producing long-range visibility when viewed directly from the rear but also provides ample surrounding light to the peripheral, making the Sentry™ Aero 260 visible from nearly any angle.
- Lumen Output: 260
- Run Time: 4:30 – 30:00hrs
- Charge Time: 2:30hrs
- Weight: 65g
- Battery: Li-Po
- Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
- 260 lumen super bright tail light
- Innovative aerodynamic shape with 260 degrees of visibility
- Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists
- Seat post strap mount specific design (no back clip included)
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount
- Aero and Standard seat post straps included
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Run Times: 7 hours- 30 hours
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant.
- LED Tail Light
- Standard Seat Post Strap
- Aero Seat Post Strap
- USB Charging Cable.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service.NiteRider began by accident and by necessity. Tom Carroll, a fanatical athlete and outdoors man from Southern California had a problem. The best surf around was better at night, after the crowds had gone home. Since there was nothing even remotely usable to light up the waves, Tom had to design a solution from scratch.A builder and designer by trade and inventor by passion, Tom was obsessed with making his lights the best. His second attempt defined everything that a light for “extreme sports” had to be – waterproof, very bright, lightweight and hands free. What he found is that it not only worked for surfing, but for the long bike trails that accessed those perfect, hidden breaks.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.