Merida Big Seven
- Merida Big Seven 15 Mountain Bike Lite Green (2019)Now $519.00 RRP $549.00 SAVE $30.00
- Merida Big Seven 10 MD Mountain Bike Black/Silver/Green (2020)Now $449.00 RRP $549.00 SAVE $100.00
- Merida Big Seven 10 MD Mountain Bike Black/Silver/Red (2020)Now $449.00 RRP $549.00 SAVE $100.00
- Merida Big Seven 100 Mountain Bike Matt Dark Grey/Silver (2020)Now $799.00 RRP $949.00 SAVE $150.00
- Merida Big Seven 20D Mountain Bike Matt Anthracite/Black/Silver (2020)Now $599.00 RRP $715.00 SAVE $116.00
- Merida Big Seven 500 Mountain Bike Titan Silver/Black (2019)Now $1,199.00 RRP $1,499.00 SAVE $300.00
- Merida Big Seven 20D Mountain Bike Silk Blue/Silver/Yellow (2020)Now $599.00 RRP $715.00 SAVE $116.00
- Merida Big Seven 40D Mountain Bike Matt Dark Silver/Blue/Black (2020)Now $639.00 RRP $775.00 SAVE $136.00
- Merida Big Seven 100 Mountain Bike Yellow/Grey (2019)Now $749.00 RRP $899.00 SAVE $150.00
- Merida Big Seven 300 Mountain Bike Anthracite/Green/Black (2019)Now $1,039.00 RRP $1,299.00 SAVE $260.00
Our Range of Merida Big Seven Mountain Bikes
The Merida Big Seven is a Hardtail Mountain Bike designed for cross country and trail riders with all the benefits of the new 27.5 inch (650B) wheel size. 27.5 inch Wheels have quickly gained popularity amongst mountain bikers as they offer an optimal balance of reduced rolling resistance that characterises 29ers and the agility and handling of smaller 26 incher wheels. Larger wheels are able to hit obstacles at a lesser angle than smaller wheel sizes, meaning reduced resistance and loss of momentum as the bike rolls over the obstacle and continues along the trail.
About The Merida Big Seven Platform
The now established wheel size of 27.5 inch has quickly developed into far more than the “happy medium” of hardtail biking. The biggest advantage for the rider is an increase in traction compared to 26 inch Wheels, while still maintaining similarly agile dimensions which have been tried and tested for decades. The 27.5 inch hardtail combines everything hardtail fans want and need: efficiency, traction, comfort and simplicity.