Lezyne Pressure Drive Pump Medium Black
Up to 12 months interest free
The Lezyne Pressure Drive Hand Pump is compact, lightweight and suitable for high pressure tyres. The CNC machined aluminum barrel and piston optimized for high pressure applications, while it is also equipped with an ABS Flex Hose.
- Overlapping design
- CNC machined aluminum barrel and piston optimized for high pressure applications.
- ABS Flex hose.
- Presta and Shrader valve compatible.
- Includes composite matrix frame mount.
SMALL:170mm | 89g
MEDIUM: 216mm | 102g
MAX: 120psi | 8.3 bar
AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
Lezyne was founded in 2007, by Micki Kozuschek, a former professional triathlete from Germany. In the prime of his athletic career, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ to SRAM and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family. In 2007, Kozuschek re-entered the cycling industry with Lezyne – Engineered Design.
Lezyne engineers and produces premium quality accessories that meet the same high standards as high-end bicycle components.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.