Mongoose Legion L60 BMX Bike Grey (2020)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Service
Every bike come with a complimentary free service and safety check.
The Mongoose Legion L60 BMX bike is a rad BMX bike for riders of any age or ability that are after a totally dialled freestyle machine. The L60 is an extremely capable BMX bike which is ideally suited to all riders who want to step up their game. The tough Hi-Ten steel frame and fork is built with modern BMX geometry for the ultimate riding experience. The L60 is built with 175mm 3 piece tubular chromoly cranks which are reliable for the best ride every single time. While the aluminium U-Brake gives you the control that you need in the skate park or streets. You'll be rolling on 20x2.3" tyres and aluminium single wall 36H rims for a smooth ride. The Mongoose Legion L60 BMX bike offers some awesome spec at a great price which makes it the perfect way start out on a full size 20" BMX bike.
- Hi-Ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and mid BB shell.
- 175mm 3-piece tubular chromoly hollow spindle cranks with a 25T alloy chainring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork, 50mm stem, threadless sealed integrated headset, and Aluminum U-brake and brake levers.
- 20.5-inch top tube length. Suggested rider height is 5’0” – 5’6”.
|Bottom Bracket||Mid sealed bearing, 8-spline spindle|
|Cassette||Single-speed, 9T cassette driver|
|Crankset||3-piece, tubular chromoly, 25T steel chainring|
|Frame||Hi-Ten steel, BMX freestyle geometry, integrated headset, mid BB shell|
|Grips||Mongoose MushXL, 160 mm|
|Handlebar||Mongoose, Hi-Ten steel, 29 in width, 8.75 in rise|
|Headset||Threadless, integrated 1-1/8", cartridge bearing|
|Hubs||Steel, ball bearing, 3/8 in axle, 36H R: Steel, sealed-bearing cassette, 14 mm axle, 36H|
|Rims||Aluminum single wall, 29 mm ID, 36H|
|Saddle||Mongoose Unifier, 1 piece rails|
|Seatpost||Steel, 250 mm, 25.4 mm|
|Spokes||14G, steel, black|
|Stem||Mongoose, threadless top load, 50 mm|
|Tyres||20 in x 2.3 in, wire bead|
About Mongoose Bicycles
Mongoose Bikes was born in California in the 1970s and was at the core of the early days of BMX. In the late 80s Mongoose was again at the forefront of the new mountain bike scene in the US, and was a pioneer of the dual-suspension mountain bike in the early 90s. 40 years on and Mongoose continues to dominate the bike industry with a range of BMX, mountain, recreational and kids bikes transporting riders all across the world.
View all BMX Bikes
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
20" Freestyle BMX Sizing Chart
This is only an estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.