Mongoose Title 24 Red 2020
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Mongoose Title 24 BMX Race Bike brings race design and fuses it with 24" wheels for the ultimate BMX ride. Mongoose built the Title around the lightweight Tectonic T1 aluminium frame with internal cable routing. The frame is durable and reliable, designed for maximum speed and performance. Pair that with the Hi-Ten steel 6.5" handlebar for complete control over your ride. The 3-piece Chromoloy 175mm tubular cranks are strong and allow you to transfer all of that power to the 24" Arisun XLR8 1.75" race tyres which are engineered for raw speed. The Mongoose Title 24 BMX is built to be a nimble berm burner for the beginner who wants a totally dialled ride that doesn't break the budget.
- Lightweight Tectonic T1 aluminum frame, integrated headset, and internal cable routing
- 42/18T drivetrain; 3-piece chromoly 175 mm tubular crank
- 24” wheels with Arisun XLR8 1.75” race tires
- Mongoose® Hi-Ten 6.5” handlebar; front loader 48 mm stem.
|Bottom Bracket||Euro cartridge bearing, 8-spline axle, threaded 68 mm shell|
|Brakes||Linear pull, aluminum|
|Cassette||Single-speed, 18T freewheel|
|Crankset||3-piece, tubular chromoly 175 mm, 42T chainring|
|Frame||Tectonic T1, aluminum, BMX Race geometry, internal cable routing, integrated headset|
|Grips||Mongoose Gate, 145 mm|
|Handlebar||Mongoose, Hi-Ten steel, 27.5 in width, 6.5 in rise|
|Headset||Threadless, 1-1/8" sealed integrated 41.8, taper compatible|
|Hubs||Aluminum, ball bearing, 3/8 in axle, 32H, Aluminum, ball bearing, 3/8 in axle, 36H|
|Rims||Xposure Infinity, aluminum double wall, 19 mm ID, 32H front, 36H rear|
|Saddle||Mongoose Unifier Pro, 1 piece rails|
|Seatpost||Aluminum, 250 mm, 27.2 mm|
|Stem||Mongoose, threadless front load, 48 mm|
|Tyres||Arisun XLR8, 24 in x 1.75 in, wire bead|
|Wheel Size||14G, steel, chrome|
About Mongoose Bicycles
Mongoose Bikes was born in California in the 1970s and was at the core of the early days of BMX. In the late 80s Mongoose was again at the forefront of the new mountain bike scene in the US, and was a pioneer of the dual-suspension mountain bike in the early 90s. 40 years on and Mongoose continues to dominate the bike industry with a range of BMX, mountain, recreational and kids bikes transporting riders all across the world.
View all BMX Bikes
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Mongoose Title BMX Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.