Mongoose Title Elite Pro 24 Black 2020
Up to 12 months interest free
The Mongoose Title Elite 24 BMX Race Bike brings race design from the renowned Title range and fuses it with 24" wheels and upgraded specs for the ultimate BMX ride. Mongoose built the Title around the lightweight Tectonic T1 aluminium biaxial hydroformed frame with internal cable routing. The frame is durable and reliable, designed for maximum speed and performance. Pair that with the 4130 Chromoly bars for complete control over your ride. The 175mm 2-piece hollow-spindled alloy tubular cranks are strong and allow you to transfer all of that power to the 24" Arisun XLR8 1.75" race tyres which are engineered for raw speed. The Mongoose Title Elite Pro 24 BMX is built to be a nimble berm burner for the beginner who wants a totally dialled ride that is built or perform like a pro.
- 6061 Tectonic T1 biaxial hydroformed and butted aluminum frame with 86mm BB shell, 3D forged 10mm dropouts, tapered headtube, and internal cable routing. 21.26” top tube length and frame weight of 3.3 lbs.
- 175mm 2-piece 24mm hollow spindle alloy cranks with a 42T alloy chainring and BB86 press-fit sealed bottom bracket.
- Arisun XLR8 24-inch tires mounted on Xposure double wall rims with 10mm hollow axle sealed front hub and 18T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Radius Alloy V-brake and brake levers, 4130 chromoly handlebar and fork, 50mm stem and sealed bearing headset.
|Bottom Bracket||BB86 press-fit sealed bearing|
|Brakes||Linear pull, aluminum|
|Cassette||Single-speed, 16T cog|
|Crankset||Samox 2-piece, aluminum 170 mm, 24 mm hollow spindle, 4-arm with 44T chainring|
|Frame||Tectonic T1, aluminum biaxial hydroformed and butted, BMX Race geometry, 86mm press fit BB shell, internal cable routing, 3D Forged, 10 mm dropout, tapered headtube|
|Grips||Mongoose Gate, lock-on, 140 mm|
|Handlebar||Mongoose 4130, 4130 chromoly, 27.5 in width, 8 in rise|
|Headset||Threadless, 1-1/8" sealed integrated, taper compatible|
|Hubs||Aluminum, sealed-bearing, 3/8 in bolt, 32H, Aluminum, sealed-bearing cassette, 3/8 in axle, 36H|
|Rims||Xposure Infinity-XD, aluminum double wall, 30 mm ID, 32H front, 36H rear|
|Saddle||Mongoose Unifier Pro, 1 piece rails|
|Seatpost||Aluminum, 250 mm, 27.2 mm|
|Spokes||14G, steel, black|
|Stem||Mongoose, threadless top load, 50 mm|
|Tyres||Arisun XLR8, 20 in x 1.95 in front; 1.75 in rear, wire bead|
About Mongoose Bicycles
Mongoose Bikes was born in California in the 1970s and was at the core of the early days of BMX. In the late 80s Mongoose was again at the forefront of the new mountain bike scene in the US, and was a pioneer of the dual-suspension mountain bike in the early 90s. 40 years on and Mongoose continues to dominate the bike industry with a range of BMX, mountain, recreational and kids bikes transporting riders all across the world.
View all BMX Bikes
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Mongoose Title BMX Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.