Norco Fluid 1 HT 27 Mountain Bike Blue/Black (2021)
5% Best Price Guarantee + Comparable Bike Price Beat*
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.* Plus for a limited time only, find any comparable competitor’s bike cheaper than ours, and we will beat it by 5%!^
- Applies to any cheaper price found in Australia.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more.
- ^Comparable brands are defined as Giant, Trek, Scott or Avanti, learn more.
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Service
Every bike come with a complimentary free service and safety check.
Please note that the image is for colourway purposes only. Please refer to specifications for further details.
The Norco Fluid 1 HT is a lively hardtail that takes concepts and technology from Norco’s top-tier bikes so that you can ride like a pro. The new and improved progressive geometry is designed for powerful and efficient riding and makes this bike the ultimate adventure hardtail. The Fluid is made with a premium X6 double-butted aluminium frame which is stiff and light which gives you everything you need. The longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase to tear up singletracks.
The 1x12 speed Shimano Deore Drivetrain is swift and efficient, making use of the modern 12 speed setup that gives you the range of gears to tackle any terrain without any hassle. Hit top speed and then control it with the Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes giving you all weather control that inspires confidence. The X-Fusion RC32 Air Fork with 120mm travel is incredibly capable, giving this bike the versatility to conquer all terrains. Use the TranzX Dropper Post to get up out of the saddle and really let it rip on every ascent and descent. The Norco Fluid 1 HT is a high quality hardtail that gives you a playful and confident ride that will take your riding to the next level.
- Progressive Design: The Fluid HT uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its playful, capable singletrack performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows for more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confidently navigate the trail.
- Lightweight Alloy Frame: The premium X6 double-butted aluminum frameset features size scaled tubing to maintain the same stiffness and ride quality across all frame sizes. This allows every rider to enjoy the same responsive and playful trail riding experience. Thoughtful design details like internal cable routing and smooth welding technology allow for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Thoughtful Part Selection: Thoughtful component selection at all price points brings performance to Fluid HT riders of all levels. Featuring dropper posts, reliable 1x drivetrains, and tubeless compatible 2.6" tires for maximum traction and control, the Fluid HT is ready for the trails you know and the ones you have yet to explore.
|Wheel Size||27.5" (650b)|
|Cassette Type||12 Speed|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Sealed Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12, 10-51T, 12 Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore FC-MT510-1, 32T, 170mm (XS, S), 175mm (M, L, XL)|
|Derailleur Rear||Shimano Deore RD-M6100|
|Fork||X-Fusion RC32 Air, 120mm|
|Frame||6061 Alloy, Butted TT, DT, Internal Routing|
|Handlebar||X6 Alloy 750mm, 15mm Rise|
|Hubs||F:Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15x110mm Boost, Center Lock | R: Shimano FH-MT410-B, 12x148mm Boost, Microspline, Center Lock|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Rims||Alex DP30 TRS|
|Seatpost||TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm, 130mm|
|Stem||Alloy 50mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL-M6100-R|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ardent 2.4" EXO 60TPI|
|Speeds||1 x 12|
Norco has been a part of the bike industry for over 50 years. Much has changed but their reason for being remains the same – they are driven by a genuine passion for cycling in all its forms, and that passion is the foundation of everything they do. Bert Lewis founded Norco Bicycles in 1964 with a simple vision: build better bikes. From humble beginnings operating out of a converted chicken coop the company has grown into a global brand delivering more than 125 different models to cyclists worldwide. Norco live and breathe their promise to listen, innovate and ride, and they are eager to continue delivering to you the very best ride experiences possible. Thanks for joining Norco’s ride, and for inviting us to come along on yours.
Club Price: You'll automatically get Club Price when making purchases online - but there are still great benefits to joining Club 99!
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store as well as online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Norco Dual Suspension Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.