Norco Fluid FS 3 29 Mountain Bike Black/Charcoal (2021)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
Please note, due to challenges in the product supply chain, bike specifications are subject to change without notice. Specifications listed below may not match exactly as shown in the photo.
Please note that the image is for colourway purposes only. Please refer to specifications for further details.
The Norco Fluid FS 3 is an entry-level dual suspension mountain bike that brings a balanced yet capable design. This trail rig rolls with a durable alloy frame that is paired with a X-Fusion 02 Pro Rear Shock and X-Fusion RC32 Boost Air Fork with 130mm travel for an aggressively fun ride. The longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase to tear up singletracks with powerful pedalling, grip and control while descending. You really can send it on the Fluid FS which rolls with Stan's Flow D 32H Rims and Goodyear Newton/Escape Tyres on your choice of a 27.5" or 29" wheel.
The 12-Speed SRAM SX Eagle Drivetrain is everything you need to ride at your best as the simple 1x setup has the range of gears you need and minimises maintenance. The Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes give you the braking power you need to control the slick trail machine. It also comes loaded with a TranzX Dropper Post so that you can get out of the saddle and really get after it. The Norco Fluid FS 3 is a dual-suspension Trail Bike that is lively and full of pop, that bike is flat out fun from the get go.
- Progressive Design: The Fluid HT uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its playful, capable singletrack performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows for more powerful pedalling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confidently navigate the trail.
- Lightweight Alloy Frame: The premium X6 double-butted aluminium frameset features size scaled tubing to maintain the same stiffness and ride quality across all frame sizes. This allows every rider to enjoy the same responsive and playful trail riding experience. Thoughtful design details like internal cable routing and smooth welding technology allow for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Thoughtful Part Selection: Thoughtful component selection at all price points brings performance to Fluid HT riders of all levels. Featuring dropper posts, reliable 1x drivetrains, and tyres with maximum traction and control, the Fluid HT is ready for the trails you know and the ones you have yet to explore.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Groupset||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette Type||12 Speed|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Bottom Bracket||Truvativ Powerspline BB, BSA Threaded|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle, 30T, 170mm (XXS - S), 175mm (M - XL)|
|Derailleur Rear||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Fork||X-Fusion RC32 Boost Air 130mm, 46mm Offset (27.5), 51mm Offset (29)|
|Frame||6061 Alloy, 120mm Travel|
|Handlebar||TranzX 6061 Butted Alloy, 780mm, 20mm Rise|
|Hubs||Alloy 15x110mm Boost, 6 Bolt|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Rear Shock||X-Fusion 02 Pro R, 190x42.5mm (27.5), 190x45mm (29)|
|Rims||Stan's Flow D 32H|
|Seatpost||TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm, 130mm (S, M), 150mm (L, XL)|
|Stem||6061 Alloy, 50mm Length, 35mm Clamp|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Tyres||F:Goodyear Newton 2.4" Folding | R: Goodyear Escape 2.35" Folding|
|Speeds||1 x 12|
|Sizing SKUs||MD: NODT2150411925, LG: NODT2150411926, XL: NODT2150411927|
Norco Fluid Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.
ST Seat Tube
TT Top Tube
CS Chain Stay Length
HTA Head Tube Angle
STA Seat Tube Angle
BD Bottom bracket Drop
HT Head Tube
FL Fork Length
WB Wheel Base
|MD||LG||XL||Wheel Size||29"||29"||29"||Frame Size||MD||LG||XL||ST Seat Tube (mm)||420.0||450.0||490.0||TT Top Tube (mm)||590.0||623.0||655.0||CS Chain Stay Length (mm)||429.0||429.0||429.0||HTA Head Tube Angle (°)||66.5||66.5||66.5||STA Seat Tube Angle (°)||76.0||76.0||76.0||HT Head Tube (mm)||100.0||110.0||120.0||R Reach (mm)||440.0||470.0||500.0||S Stack (mm)||603.0||612.0||621.0||WB Wheel Base (mm)||1169.0||1204.0||1237.0|
- Rock n Roll Gold Dry Lube 4oz$15.99 $13.00 $11.70
- 99 Bikes 10-in-1 Multi Tool$19.99 $18.00 $16.20
- BBB MaxiFold 18 Multi Tool$44.99 $37.00 $33.30
- BBB Airspeed CO2 Pump$29.99 $28.00 $25.20
- Azur CO2 Cartridge 16g$5.99 $4.00 $3.60
- BBB Bright & Fresh Chain Cleaner$49.99 $45.00 $40.50
- BBB Easy Fit Bell Black$11.99 $11.00 $9.90
- Knog Oi Classic Bike Bell (Black)$29.99 $27.00 $24.30