Norco Revolver 2 HT 29inch Mountain Bike (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
Please note that, in order to reduce production and delivery times, bike specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. Please be aware that these changes might not be reflected on product pages and images.
SPEED, SKILL AND STAMINA WILL EARN YOU A SPOT ON THE START LINE, BUT OWNING THE CLIMBS ON RACE DAY WILL GET YOU TO THE PODIUM. AN IMPECCABLY TIMED ATTACK AND THE DAY IS YOURS.
Raced on the World Cup stage by the Norco Factory Team, the Revolver is purpose-built to be the ultimate weapon for XC competition. Its stiff, featherlight carbon frame and XC Race geometry will have you surging up climbs as every ounce of energy is transferred through to the rear wheel and rigid 142 x 12 axle. The Revolver has what it takes to win Ã¢â‚¬â€œ you supply the heart.
Traditional frame designs disregard rear-center lengths when changing size, leading to sub-optimal riding positions for some riders. Gravity Tune fixes the front-centre/rear-centre ratio across all frame sizes, effectively optimizing geometry and rider weight distribution for every bike in the line.
By increasing tube profile dimensions in proportion with frame size, Norco engineers are able to calibrate frame stiffness to the weight of the prospective rider. This ensures that a heavier rider on an extra large frame will experience the same ride characteristics as a lighter rider on a small frame.
Norco's SmoothCore process enables us to maintain precision control over all of the inner surfaces of our carbon frames, which is particularly critical at complicated, high-stress areas like the head tube and bottom bracket junctions. At the heart of SmoothCore is our innovative mandrel system.
Norco's carbon frames are manufactured with only the highest quality materials, right down to the resin we use to hold everything together. Our superior quality ArmorLite resin produces an exceptionally strong bond that enhances frame strength and increases impact resistance.
Our GIZMO internal cable routing system keeps out water and debris, prevents any rattling, and allows for easy setup and maintenance.
- 01.FRAME Revolver HT Carbon XC Race Frame
- 02.FORK Rock Shox Sid RL 100mm - 110mm/15mm
- 03.REAR SHOCK N/A
- 04.HEADSET Angular Sealed Cartridge Bearings - Tapered
- 05.HEADSET SPACER 2x10mm - Black
- 06.GRIPS Ergon GA30 Lock On Grip
- 07.HANDLE BAR Norco DB Lite 760mm 15mm Riser
- 08.STEM Norco SL Alloy Stem
- 09.SEAT POST Norco SL Alloy Post 30.9
- 10.SEAT POST CLAMP Norco Alloy 34.9
- 11.SADDLE SDG Duster RL
- 12.FRONT BRAKE SRAM Level TL 180mm
- 13.REAR BRAKE SRAM Level TL 180mm
- 14.BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Level TL
- 15.SHIFTER FRONT N/A
- 16.SHIFTER REAR SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- 17.FRONT DERAILLEUR N/A
- 18.REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- 19.CASSETTE SRAM XG 1275 12spd 10/50
- 20.CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- 21.CRANKSET Truvativ Stylo 6K Eagle 34T DM
- 22.BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM PF MTB
- 23.CHAIN TENSIONER -
- 24.PEDALS -
- 25.FRONT HUB DT Swiss M1900 Spline Wheelset 25mm
- 26.FRONT HUB SKEWER Rock Shox Maxle Stealth
- 27.REAR HUB DT Swiss M1900 Spline Wheelset 25mm
- 28.REAR HUB SKEWER 142mm x 12mm TA
- 29.SPOKES/NIPPLES DT Swiss Champion Straight Pull
- 30.RIMS DT Swiss M1900 Spline Wheelset 25mm
- 31.FRONT TYRE Maxxis Ikon 29"x 2.2"/27.5" x 2.2" TR/EXO
- 32.REAR TYRE Same as Front
|Sizing SKUs||LG: NOHC186640612, XL: NOHC186640712|
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Frame||Revolver HT Carbon XC Race Frame|
|Fork||Rock Shox Sid RL 100mm - 110mm/15mm|
|Speeds||1 x 12|
|Groupset||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rear Gears||12 Speed|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo 6K Eagle 34T DM|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle 12spd|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TL 180mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Level TL|
|Derailleur Rear||SRAM GX Eagle 12spd|
|Cassette||SRAM XG 1275 12spd 10/50|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ikon 29"x 2.2"/27.5" x 2.2" TR/EXO|
|Rims||DT Swiss M1900 Spline Wheelset 25mm|
|Hubs||DT Swiss M1900 Spline Wheelset 25mm|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Champion Straight Pull|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM PF MTB|
|Handlebar||Norco DB Lite 760mm 15mm Riser|
|Headset||Angular Sealed Cartridge Bearings - Tapered|
|Grips||Ergon GA30 Lock On Grip|
|Stem||Norco SL Alloy Stem|
|Saddle||SDG Duster RL|
|Seatpost||Norco SL Alloy Post 30.9|
Hardtail Mountain Bike Sizing Chart