Shimano M424 Pedal | MTB (Black)
Up to 12 months interest free
With a high impact resin cage the M424 Pedals from Shimano are both lightweight as well as supportive. They have been designed for all-purpose use.
- Low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- Cleat tension adjustment
- Pedal can be used with normal shoes, as the binding is pushed flat and the resin cage supports the shoe
- MTB: Yes
- Weight: 472g
- Axle Material : Cromoly Steel
- Cleats Included: Yes
- Use: XC
AVAILABLE ONLINE & IN-STORE*
Shimano is the world's largest manufactuer of bicycle components, with headquarters in Sakai, Japan. While Shimano are famous for the drivetrains and components, they also produce a wide range of shoes, pedals, wheels, and clothing. Recently Shimano has lead the market in the introduction of electronic shifting technology (Di2) to its road groupsets. Shimano's high end groupsets (Dura Ace and XTR) have been ridden to victory in the world's most famous on and off road races, including the Tour de France.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.