Birzman Elements 2 Saddlebag Black/Grey Large 0.4L
5% Best Price Guarantee*
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%. Plus for a limited time only, find any comparable competitor’s bike cheaper than ours, and we will beat it by 5%!^
- Applies to any cheaper price found in Australia.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- * Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more.
- ^ Comparable brands are defined as Giant, Trek, Scott or Avanti, learn more.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Birzman Elements 2 Saddlebag is an Interfolding saddle bag with Quick Assembly Brackets compatible with 7mm saddle rails. It is made from IPX5 waterproof fabric, the Elements series provide perfect protection to guard contents against harsh environments. The Quick Assembly Brackets are part of Birzman's patented mounting systems, allowing the bags to be attached without the need of extra tools or parts. Simply slide onto the saddle rail for a snug fit.
- Birzman DNA
- Quick Assembly Bracket
- Material: ECO fabric (waterproof) with reflective logo
- Size: 11.5 x 9 x 5cm
|Click & Collect||Yes|
‘Simple, functional, designed against throwawayism’. Birzman was born out of the marriage between design and functionality. The brand was established in 2007 to answer the need for bike-specific tools that offer the right balance of meticulousness and solidness. From a floor pump to a saddle bag, at the core of every product lies Birzman’s painstaking attention to details, in form and function.