Blackburn Outpost Seat Pack & Dry Bag Black
Up to 12 months interest free
A great alternative to panniers or a backpack. Ideal for mountain bike overnight trips, but also works will for commuting or long day trips.
Waterproof: The included welded stuff bag will keep all your critical gear dry
Expandable: Sometimes you need more space, while other times you need less. This bag expands to accommodate both.
Bag Fit: Bikes come in a lot of shapes and sizes. This bag includes adjustable mounting systems to allow fitment to almost ANY bike.
- Works with many standard dry bags and stuff sacks.
- Not recommended for carbon seatposts.
- Daisy chain loop webbing provides extra opportunities to attach lights or other gear.
- 150g / .33lbs
- 11L / 671 cu in
In 1975, Jim Blackburn set out to design strong, innovative and reliable cycling products. The first were indestructible racks and cages designed for touring. From there Blackburn grew. Over the last 35 years Blackburn's spark of innovation would lead to many revolutionary products, like the first high quality aircraft aluminium rack, the first dual stroke mini-pumps, the first over-sized mini-pump, the first dual stage/dual stroke floor pump, and the lightest, brightest rechargeable cycling light in the world just to name a few.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.