MGP VX9 Scooter Extreme Aurum
Up to 12 months interest free
The MGP VX9 Extreme Scooter is an unreal stunt scooter for the youth rider from ages 12 and up. This scooter is built for the younger rider that wants to take their scootering to the next level with a high quality and more reliable scooter which will allow them to truly shred the skate park with their mates. The VX9 Extreme is MGP’S lightest ever full-size scooter is almost 10% lighter than previous scooter, truly making this is a scooter built to perform. This scooter is perfectly balanced, built with tough 6061 aluminium and 120mm aluminium core wheels with MGP’s own polyurethane blend offering durability and speed in one package. It is also equipped with an MFX V2 Composite Blitx Brake and MGP Turbine 23" bars for excellent control and performance. The MGP VX9 Extreme Scooter will take you scootering to the next level, offering great value for every rider and the ability to perform at the highest level.
- Deck: MGP 83° integrated light-AF headtube, MGP Gen-9 convex Profile 6061 Aluminum T4 & T6 heat treated extrusion with internal fluting / available in 19.5” l x 4.5” w & 20” l x 4.8” w
- Fork: Blindside threadless 6061 Aluminum 120mm fork / standard IHC
- Clamp: 6061 MFX x3 Cobra forged aluminum triple
- Bars: MGP turbine 23” w x 26” t 6061 aluminum / oversized outer diamter with internal fluting
- Grips: 180mm flangeless MFX soft TPR swirls grind grips with nylon bar-ends
- Wheels: 120mm division aluminum core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend
- Brake: MFX V2 composite blitz
- Hardware: 6mm
- Weight: 4.5” – 3.19kg / 7.03lbs, 4.8” – 3.32kg / 7.32lbg
|Click & Collect||Yes|
MGP Scooter Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, we recommend you come in store and try the product before purchasing.