MGP VX9 Team Scooter Gold
Up to 12 months interest free
The Madd Gear Pro VX9 Team has been redesigned for an awesome ride every time and unmatched stunt performance. Designed for riders 8 and up with size specific parts and design. MGP built this scooter with high-performance concepts, only downsized. Built with a shorter deck, lower bars and the perfect balance so that kids can ride in complete control. This scooter is almost 10% lighter than the previous model, yet is still super tough and durable despite weighing in at less than 400 grams. While the MFX V2 Composite Blitz Brake is the finishing touch for the ultimate kids scooter. Your kids will have fun riding this safe, durable and reliable scooter which is built for the real world and everyday riding in your local skatepark or streets.
- Deck: MGP 83° Integrated Light-Af Headtube, MGP Gen-9 Convex Profile 6061 Aluminum T4 & T6 Heat Treated Extrusion With Internal Fluting / Available In 19.5” L X 4.5” W & 20” L X 4.8” W
- Fork: Carbine Threadless 6061 Aluminum 120mm Fork / Standard IHC
- Clamp: 6061 V9 Forged Extreme Aluminum Double
- Bars: MGP Highside 23” W X 25” T 4031 Japanese Chromoly / Standard Diamter With Internal Fluting
- Grips: 180mm Flangeless Mfx Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips With Nylon Bar-Ends
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt Aluminum Core With Two-Tone Fused Mgp Proprietary Polyurethane Blend & Hub Decal
- Brake: MFX V2 Composite Blitz
- Hardware: 6mm
- Weight: 4.5” – 3.41kg / 7.51lbs, 4.8” – 3.67kg / 8.09lbg.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
MGP Scooter Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, we recommend you come in store and try the product before purchasing.