Shimano Ultegra 6800 Carbon Pedal | Road (Black)
Up to 12 months interest free
Shimano Ultegra 6800 is a high performance carbon pedal for serious road riders. The carbon construction means the pedals are both extremely light and durable, as well as being very stiff leading to improved pedalling efficiency and power transfer. The wide body design provides a larger contact surface for pedalling, further adding to gains in power and efficiency. A replaceable stainless steel body also helps to add to durability and longevity and helps protect the carbon whilst clipping in and pedalling.
- Low-profile design moves pedal axle center closer to shoe
- Cleats mount with Look 3-bolt pattern
- Six degrees of rotation
- Includes SM-SH11 cleats with non-slip rubber base
- Pedals install with 8mm hex wrench
Axle Material: Stainless Steel
Cleats Included: YES
Float (°): 3
Road : Yes
AVAILABLE ONLINE & IN-STORE
Shimano is the world's largest manufactuer of bicycle components, with headquarters in Sakai, Japan. While Shimano are famous for the drivetrains and components, they also produce a wide range of shoes, pedals, wheels, and clothing. Recently Shimano has lead the market in the introduction of electronic shifting technology (Di2) to its road groupsets. Shimano's high end groupsets (Dura Ace and XTR) have been ridden to victory in the world's most famous on and off road races, including the Tour de France.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.