Fizik Transiro R4 Powerstrap Triathlon Road Shoes Black/White
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
The Fizik Transiro Powerstrap R4 is a triathlon shoe with an extremely quick and intuitive functionality. The Transiro Powerstrap R4 offers a snug Velcrofit which is ideal for shorter-distance races. In shorter distance triathlon formats, where every second shaved off in transition matters, Fizik wanted to deliver a shoe that could offer the fastest and most intuitive closure system possible. The Powerstrap is extremely quick to fasten, simply slide into the shoe, pull and roll out from the transition smoothly. The strap is designed to pull an extended area of the shoe’s upper, so the fit is enveloping and secure, as simple as possible.
For an easy transition, the Powerstrap can be locked in the wide open position ready for quick and easy foot entry. The shoe’s upper construction combines mesh, for superior ventilation, with Microtex, to ensure appropriate foot support in every pedal stroke. The upper is complemented by a moderately stiff R4 outsole, delivering a striking balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency while still providing efficient ventilation for temperature control. The Fizik Transiro Powerstrap R4 is a striking triathlon shoes that blends functionality with performance, in triathlon functionality is performance. As a result these shoes really do allow you to get the most out of yourself on race day or in hard training sessions.
- Mesh and Microtex upper: enhanced ventilation with the needed support
- R4 carbon injected nylon outsole: moderately stiff for efficient power transfer in comfort
- Powerstrap: intuitive, quick and secure closure
- Transiro: Triathlon series, designed for uncompromised cycling performance and efficient transitions
- Road: Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- R4 outsole – carbon injected nylon
- Weight: 508g (size 42)
- Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
fi'zi:k is a racing brand from Vincenza, Italy. fi'zi:k represents beauty, speed, passion and freedom across its range of high performance saddles, shoes, and accessories. fi'zi:k is the choice of some of the world's elite teams and riders - Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome, Cadel Evans, Ivan Basso and Vincenzo Nibali are amongst its riders, along with teams like Sky, BMC, Garmin-Sharp, Liquigas-Cannondale and FDJ-Big Mat. fi'zi:k is perhaps most famous for its 'Spine Concept' in saddles, which recognises the varying degrees of human flexibility, and how they affect the rider when cycling in a high performance position.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.