Shimano XC51 Mountain Bike Shoe (White)
Up to 12 months interest free
Bikes Clothing Parts Nutrition Accessories Brands Gift Cards Bulky Nutrition Lapierre Zesty Lapierre Xelius Merida Scultura Merida Big Seven Norco Search Norco Sight Norco Threshold Merida Reacto Cube Analog Cube Reaction Hybrid Cube Aim Pro Cube Aim SL Cube Stereo 140 Cube Touring Hybrid Cube Limited Pro Norco Optic New Online Products All RED REMOVE
The Shimano XC51 is an ideal entry level mountain biking racing shoe featuring Shimano Dynalast technology for efficient pedalling. With a stiff sole, breathable mesh panels and adjustable fit, the shoe has been designed for utmost comfort.
- The new XC51 replaces the XC50 in Shimano's shoe range
- Dynalast shoe technology
- Competition quality off-road SPD shoe at a Sport level price
- Aggressive mud-shedding tread pattern for added extra traction
- Carefully designed reinforced uppers feature large breathable mesh panels and synthetic leather upper
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon sole transfers your energy straight to the pedals
- Easy to use secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap is backed up by Cross X Strap that is optimised for relieving tension on top of foot during push off motion
- Works with optional replaceable spikes
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 633g for a pair of size 40
- MTB : YES
- Cleat Fitting - 2 Bolt SPD Type : YES
- Forefoot Studs : YES
- High Visibility : NO
|EU Shoe||UK Shoe||US Male Shoe||cm|
AVAILABLE ONLINE & IN-STORE
Shimano is the world's largest manufactuer of bicycle components, with headquarters in Sakai, Japan. While Shimano are famous for the drivetrains and components, they also produce a wide range of shoes, pedals, wheels, and clothing. Recently Shimano has lead the market in the introduction of electronic shifting technology (Di2) to its road groupsets. Shimano's high end groupsets (Dura Ace and XTR) have been ridden to victory in the world's most famous on and off road races, including the Tour de France.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.