Shotgun Combo Baby Seat with Handlebar Attachment
Up to 12 months interest free
Shotgun Kids MTB Seat & Handlebar Combo
- Quick Release Fitting for Easy Installation and Removal
- Adjustable Width and Angle to Fit All MTBs
- Fully Adjustable Saddle
- Moulded Frame Protection (for Alloy or Carbon Frames)
- Grippy Footpegs and Handlebar for Added Comfort
"The Shotgun Seat is perfect for parents with a kid in the 2-5-year age range and under 22kg, who own a mountain bike and want to share a first-hand experience of the joys of mountain biking with their child... my kid absolutely loved being able to ride with dad... his ability to progress in a confident manner and learn skills from a front row seat has been massively beneficial. Plus, the shared ride memories are priceless."
- Seth Kendall
The Shotgun Combo Child Seat allows your kids to ride in front of you on the bike for a fun and secure ride. Suitable for children between the ages of 2 and 5, the Shotgun fits all mountain bikes and has a quick release fitting for easy installation and removal. Front mounted child seats offer a better riding experience with central weight distribution that allows children to see what's ahead and allows you to easily interact with your child while you ride. The handlebar attachment gives children confidence and allows them to get the full riding experience which will really give them a thrill.
The full rubber protection ensures that your bike isn't scratched and adjustable saddle allows you to adjust the saddle to suit the size of the rider. The Shotgun Combo Child Seat sets itself apart from the traditional baby seat market with a practical and comfortable offering that gives you and your child a much better riding experience.
For more safety information please click here.
- Front mounted child seat for kids 2 â€“ 5 years
- Full rubber protection (for alloy or carbon frames)
- Adjustable width and angle to fit all mountain bikes
- Quick release fitting for easy installation and removal
- The shotgun seat fits all mountain bikes. However it will not fit hybrid, road or electric bikes.
|Click & Collect||Yes|