Sram Red eTap WiFLi Hydraulic Disc Flat Mount Upgrade Kit (2x11 wide range)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
SRAM RED eTap is the top of the line electronic shifting option from SRAM. It is simple, yet elegant and removes any clutter to create the most advanced shifting system yet. The SRAM RED eTap Groupset delivers racing-inspired performance that takes advantage of wireless protocols to ensure your experience is as flawless as possible. Now, the SRAM RED eTap is available with the added performance of hydraulic road disc brakes. The SRAM RED eTap WiFLi Hydraulic Disc Upgrade Kit offers the world’s first wireless drivetrain with an advanced hydraulic platform and the ability to run up to 32T cassettes.
• New HydroHC brake platform offers more control than any other road brake on the market
• Compatible only with SRAM Red eTap derailleurs
• SRAM Road 11-speed crankset, chain, and cassette compatible
• Flat mount caliper options
• Improved ergonomics including a smaller diameter hood for more finger wrap
• Contact Point Adjustment lets you custom tune when your brakes engage—a first for HRD
• An independent Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your brake lever position for maximum one-finger control
• Bleeding Edge technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
• Class-leading heat management technologies—heat shield, insulated aluminum pistons, and a wider pad pocket—help HydroHC improve on HydroR’s already impressive heat management capabilities.
• Responsive lever feel for better control, featuring a light lever stroke with distinct contact point and snappy return
• SRAM eTap shift logic for intuitive and reliable shifting
• Wireless connection via AIREA network for fast and clean installation
The SRAM RED eTap WiFLi Hydraulic Disc Upgrade Kit includes:
• 1 right hand SRAM RED eTap HRD Shift-Brake Control connected via hydraulic brake hose to a rear frame mount HydroHC brake caliper (bled)
• 1 left hand SRAM RED eTap HRD Shift-Brake Control connected via hydraulic brake hose to a front frame mount HydroHC brake caliper (bled)
• 1 SRAM RED® eTap Front Derailleur
• 1 SRAM RED® eTap Rear Derailleur
• 2 x 160mm CentreLine X Rotors
• 2 x SRAM eTap Batteries
• 1 x SRAM eTap Battery Charger
• 1 x SRAM eTap Firmware Update Dongle
SRAM Corporation is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987. The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mountain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap. The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become one of the largest high-end cycling component brands in the world, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.
SRAM is an acronym comprising the names of its founders, Scott, Ray, and Sam, (where Ray is the middle name of company head Stan Day). SRAM is a global component manufacturer featuring several leading cycling brands including Zipp, Quarq, Avid, Truvativ, and RockShox. SRAM makes a compete range of bicycle components for all levels of enthusiasts, from grand Tour winning professionals to the causal cyclist.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.