Stunt Scooter MGP MGO Team Bronze
Up to 12 months interest free
The MGP MGO Team Scooter is designed for riders 8 years and older with custom parts to suit riders of that age and size. It has a shorter concave profile 6061 aluminium T4 deck and Japanese Chromoly bars with internal fluting. The gives this scooter a balanced feel which is easy to control and perfect for any rider to develop their skills. The MGO rolls on 120mm corrupt alloy core wheels made from MGP's own polyurethane blend which is made for speed and durability. It is all finished off with a MFX V2 Composite Blitz brake which gives the rider confidence to shred. The MGP MGX Team Stunt Scooter is an awesome first scooter for any kid out there, with its cool colourway and fun design this scooter is built to last.
- Deck: MGP 83° integrated light-AF headtube, MGP 10th generation concave profile 6061 aluminium t4 & t6 heat treated extrusion with internal fluting / available in 20” l x 4.8” w.
- Fork: carbine threadless 6061 aluminium 120mm fork / standard IHC
- Clamp: MFX x2 cobra 6061 aluminium fitted double.
- Bars: MGP highside 23” w x 25” t 4031 Japanese chromoly / standard diameter with internal fluting
- Grips: 180mm flangeless MFX soft TPR swirls grind grips with nylon bar-ends
- Wheels: 120mm corrupt aluminium core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend & holographic hub decal
- Brake: MFX v2 composite blitz
- Hardware: 6mm
- Weight: 4.8” – 3.67kg / 8.09lbg
|Click & Collect||Yes|
MGP Scooter Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, we recommend you come in store and try the product before purchasing.
- M2O Pilot 620ml Insulated Bottle Smoke/Black$29.99 $26.00 $23.40
- BBB Minifit Brass Bell Random Color White, Blue, Red and Green$14.99 $12.00 $10.80
- JetBlack Big Fella Floorpump$69.99 $59.00 $53.10
- SIS Go Plus Caffeine Gels 60ml Citrus$4.99 $4.40 $3.60