Thule HangOn 3 Bike Tilt Tow Ball Rack
Up to 12 months interest free
The 972 carries 3 bikes. The bikes hang by their top tubes, supported in the rubber frame holders. A securing strap then is tied around the frames to stop them moving about. The two arms can be moved from the horizontal to vertical position to make it compact for storage.
- The bike carrier tilts back, giving trunk access without off-loading the bikes.
- Relfexes on the endcaps provide extra safety in traffic.
- Straps for securing of the bikes are included.
- Folds flat for easy storage, compact enough to be kept in the trunk of the car.
- Smart coupling, fits most towbars.
- Rubber coated frame holders keep the bikes firmly in place while protecting the frames from scratches and marks.
Max load 45kg
Need to trasport a ladies or kids bike?
Occasionally a bike's shape or frame design will prove to be difficult to fit to a bike car rack. Adaptor bars can help by connecting between the seat post and the head stem. This provides an alternative clamping position and allows lady frame bikes, some children's bikes and mountain bikes to be carried. Buy an adaptor bar here.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Car Rack Sizing||3-Bike|