JetBlack M5-Pro Magnetic Trainer (with SQR Fit System +App)
Up to 12 months interest free
JetBlack M5 Pro Magnetic Trainer
- Pre-Assembled & Ready to Ride
- Set & Forget: SQR Quick Release System Makes Mounting Easy & Remembers Your Bike Position
- Hydrogel Roller: Reduces Noise By 55% & Tyre Wear By 25%
- 475 Watts Max
- Stable: Wide Base & Anti-Slip Feet Prevent the Trainer Moving Under Load
"The trainer is very good. Very easy to attach and remove your bike both initially and thereafter. The main reason for going with JetBlack was the compatibility with 29" MTB as there aren't too many out there and being able to change resistance on the fly is nice to simulate inclines. I have ridden with both my Road and MTB and it works well with both."
The JetBlack M5 Pro is a high quality, magnetic resistance bicycle trainer. Magnetic resistance allows fine tuning of your training schedule through the combination of five levels of resistance adjustment and correct gear selection. Where a fluid trainer increases resistance according to the speed of the flywheel, a magnetic trainer can be overridden, making it suitable for recovery sessions, climbing and specifically tailored workouts. The SQR system makes for easy bike entry and releases as it requires a one-time only setup “set and forget”. The Quick Release has four available positions so that the trainer will suit Track bikes through to 12mm x 142mm (12×142 Trainer Axles required). When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors (see below), you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams. You can even upload your session to Training Peaks and Strava.
The JetBlack M5 Pro features a handlebar mounted remote lever for resistance adjustment, and comes equipped with a HYDROGEL Roller, which reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30% giving you the ultimate quiet and smooth ride.
- Free app for iOS or Android with Audio Training Sessions, Read and Ride Sessions, Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles. Additional sensors (sold separately) allow upgrades to include, Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, Power (watts), and Calories Burnt
- Multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built Fitness/Zone test and Training Zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
- JetBlack SQR quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Hydrogel roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear. Reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions
- Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29”, 27.5”, 26” and many 24” wheels
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- Lifetime warranty
- Folds into compact shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer.
- Size: 616 (W) x 490 (L) x 425 (H) mm 24.3 x 19.3 x 16.7 inches
- Size after folding: 616 (W) x 475 (L) x 140 (H) mm 24.3 x 18.7 x 5.5 inches
- Total Weight: 9.86kgs/26.4lbs
- Maximum Load: 150kgs/401lbs excluding bike
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Resistance Levels: 5 via handle bar remote lever
- Watts: 475 at 60Km/h
- Roller Material: HydroGel
- Flywheel Weight: 1.5kgs/3.3lbs
- Axle Compatibility: 130mm, 135mm (QR and Boltup) 12mm x 142mm with trainer axles. Will suit most bikes with axle width 120mm and 150mm
- Wheel Size Compatibility: 26", 27.5", 29er, 700c Some 24" bikes
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Drive Type||Tyre Drive|
- Azur CO2 Cartridge 16g$5.99 $4.00 $3.60
- CLIF Bloks Strawberry Energy Chews 60g$5.99 $5.80 $5.22
- Camelbak Podium Bottle Black 0.7L$22.99 $22.00 $19.80
- Birzman CO2 Cartridge 16g$5.99 $4.00 $3.60
- SIS GO PLUS Orange Isotonic Energy Gel 60mL$3.15 $3.00 $2.70
- Camelbak Podium Big Chill Bottle .7L Black$29.99 $29.00 $26.10
- SIS GO Berry Hydration Tablet$11.99 $11.00 $9.90