Tacx Blue Motion
Up to 12 months interest free
Of the three Blue cycletrainers, the Blue Motion has the most powerful resistance unit, a Neodymium magnetic unit. It allows you to achieve high power outputs even at a low pedalling frequency; the maximum resistance is 950 Watt. By using the handlebar lever you can choose one of ten different resistance positions. The Blue Motion has a simple assembly system so that the trainer can be quickly and easily put together.
Of the three Blue cycle trainers, the Blue Motion has the most powerful brake: a Neodymium magnetic brake. Even at a low pedalling frequency you can achieve a high power output; the maximum resistance is 950 Watt.
The Blue Motion is controlled by a lever on your steer, allowing you to set the resistance as required. The higher the position, the more resistance.
The magnetic brake of the Blue Motion features one neodymium magnet, providing the trainer with high power levels.
The Blue Motion is equipped with an actual flywheel to simulate a realistic road feel.
- Type of trainer Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets 1 Neodymium magnet
- Transmission Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements No mains voltage required
- Power indicator None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) None
- Firmware upgradable No
- Suitable bikes Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer
- Supplied with Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h) 950 Watt
- Max. slope n.a.
- Simulation of descent No
- Max. torque 16.32Nm
- Max. brake force 48N
- Flywheel Actual of 1,6kg
- Flywheel effect 9.81 kg (21.6 lbs)
- Calibration n.a.
- Footprint (lxw) 640×635mm (25.2×25.0in)
- Height 440mm (17.3in)
- Dimensions when folded 610×420×250mm (24.0×16.5×9.84in)
- Weight 10.1kg (22.3lbs)
- Article number T2600
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
- Wireless communication None
- Control by Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Output n.a.
- Read out on n.a.
- Accuracy n.a.
Train with Zwift or TrainerRoad on the basis of virtual power using the Tacx speed and cadence sensor! This transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your tablet or smartphone, so you can also use these training applications with a basic trainer.
|Click & Collect||Yes|